To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deisel

"You're a ******* idiot and I can only assume everyone that comes in contact with you hates you. They also likely make fun of your missing eye and terrible grammar. **** you."

To the board members, is this acceptable? This kind of nonsense is Unnecessary. This poster should be called out.

When a poster attacks with vulgarity and venom, they should be Gone. It is a wonder how this former member stayed so long. The hand wringing regarding a poster being banned is part and parcel to whats wrong with this board. The attacks are immature and make this place a waste of time. If you want to discuss, debate, do so with civility towards one another.

When a poster attacks with vulgarity and venom, they should be Gone. It is a wonder how this former member stayed so long. The hand wringing regarding a poster being banned is part and parcel to whats wrong with this board. The attacks are immature and make this place a waste of time. If you want to discuss, debate, do so with civility towards one another.

So now you're a welch AND a snitch? I guess you haven't changed a bit since I left this board.

I can only imagine the what it must be like to be you. All that misery in such a little man. And when I call you a little man, I don't mean physically, I mean emotionally. You're petty, vindictive, stubborn, and pompous.

so I can expect you to tender your resignation then?