To The Board Elders And Decent Amongst Us. Googlebots Hate Speech.

Guest Deisel

Guest Deisel

"You're a ******* idiot and I can only assume everyone that comes in contact with you hates you. They also likely make fun of your missing eye and terrible grammar. **** you."

To the board members, is this acceptable? This kind of nonsense is Unnecessary. This poster should be called out.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're a ******* idiot and I can only assume everyone that comes in contact with you hates you. They also likely make fun of your missing eye and terrible grammar. **** you."

To the board members, is this acceptable? This kind of nonsense is Unnecessary. This poster should be called out.

I thought it was a solid post, Winky.

Deisel, starting this thread proves that you're a ******* idiot and I can only assume even your dearest family thinks you're a skull-f*ck.. They also likely make fun of your clubbed foot and terrible grammar. Go **** yourself you ******* *****.

Post of the day. +1

Everyone that isn't a moron hates you, Snake. Log off and re-evaluate your life.

PM me for the definition of re-evaluate.

Guest Deisel

This post is going exactly how I planned. The COC is very simple to understand. The hacks that have exposed themselves in racing to their computers to be ugly are on record as well. Those of you who cannot see how this kind of personal insults and attacks, is ruining this board, then to you folks, you are the blind ones.

This post is going exactly how I planned. The COC is very simple to understand. The hacks that have exposed themselves in racing to their computers to be ugly are on record as well. Those of you who cannot see how this kind of personal insults and attacks, is ruining this board, then to you folks, you are the blind ones.

Seriously, shut the **** up and put on your big boy pants. If someone saying mean words to you on the internet makes your tummy hurt so much, you should log off permanently. FFS you are a pitiful excuse for a human being.