Marvel Cinematic Universe

So I'm rewatching black panther. 

Can someone explain to me how tchalla floated UP STREAM towards the mountain tribe? 

The big ****** even says "a fisherman found him at the edge of our territory" 

30 minutes ago, WOR said:

Can someone explain to me how tchalla floated UP STREAM towards the mountain tribe? 

I got no clue but maybe some of the laws of phsyics are ****** up because of the vibranium?

8 hours ago, WOR said:

Here in Colorado, we have a few areas where water flows uphill. It could be something similar to that, I guess.

18 hours ago, WOR said:

it happened overseas. every odd thing that you ever hear about happens overseas. the writer wanted to keep the realism

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Padawan Knight said:

Ant-Man and The Wasp is really good. Better than the first. And, that mid credits scene is awesome!

I agree. Now I can't wait to see CM and to see what they do to tie all this to A4. 

43 minutes ago, Padawan Knight said:

Without looking it up, this is going to be the longest (and most painful) drought in MCU history.

Yeah, I wish they could get CM out around Nov or Christmas time. I'm guessing they wanted to limit the number of movies between A3 and A4 in order to focus on A4. 

1 hour ago, Padawan Knight said:

Without looking it up, this is going to be the longest (and most painful) drought in MCU history.

Yeah, even if it isn’t the longest wait between films (I don’t know if it is) the storyline has come to a point where everything changes now. Infinity War was the major point all the other films were leading up to and the cliffhanger we were left with is just insane. Now they will be introducing a new character to MCU that is more powerful than any MCU superhero they have introduced yet. 

I’m getting the impression Captain Marvel will be the MCU equivalent of Superman. It’s unclear if she is outright as powerful as Thanos in MCU or if she is comparable to Thor. Since they only use the comics as a springboard, it’s certainly possible. Especially if there are no clear plans to have Silver Surfer or Warlock be involved in defeating Thanos. It’s hard to imagine one character being a match for Thanos with the full gauntlet... but I guess we’ll see.

It’s a tall task to follow up Infinity War in a way that doesn’t undermine the gravity of that ending.