Marvel Cinematic Universe

On 4/18/2018 at 5:49 AM, Tomahawk Choppa said:

So, this comes out the same night as the first round of the draft on Thursday. Anyone going to a Thursday night showing? I love watching the draft, but I might have to record the first round this year. 

Nope. I'd rather go the next day than miss the first round of the NFL Draft.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/18/2018 at 5:49 AM, Tomahawk Choppa said:

So, this comes out the same night as the first round of the draft on Thursday. Anyone going to a Thursday night showing? I love watching the draft, but I might have to record the first round this year. 

I am.  Mostly because I won't be able to go opening night or any time during opening weekend.  The Thursday night showing here is at 7:00 so in theory, I should be home close to when the Falcons pick, assuming that they don't trade up.

6 minutes ago, mookie3127 said:

I am.  Mostly because I won't be able to go opening night or any time during opening weekend.  The Thursday night showing here is at 7:00 so in theory, I should be home close to when the Falcons pick, assuming that they don't trade up.

You'll probably be in the theater about 3 hours lol. There is the possibility of trading up or even trading back into the 2nd round. This'll be the 1st time I've been to the movies in about a year. 

3 hours ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

You'll probably be in the theater about 3 hours lol. There is the possibility of trading up or even trading back into the 2nd round. This'll be the 1st time I've been to the movies in about a year. 

7-10 is what I was expecting.  The theater I'm going to should be about a 15 minute drive home at 10 p.m.  I'm guessing we'll pick around 10:00-10:30ish if we stay at 26.  I wish my Friday, Saturday, and Sunday weren't so crazy though so that I could see it at least one more time this weekend.

13 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Wow!  That's going to take some serious effort to avoid spoilers. 

I’m not going to be able too. I follow about 5 comic movie/tv show YouTube channels and go to screenrant daily. I already know after about a week I’m going to ruin it for myself. Plus there’s this nerd chick I work with who sees everything opening night and already told me she won’t make a promise to keep secrets lol. I told my wife I’m going to have to watch it by myself on bootleg before we go just to get the itch out of my system

25 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m not going to be able too. I follow about 5 comic movie/tv show YouTube channels and go to screenrant daily. I already know after about a week I’m going to ruin it for myself. Plus there’s this nerd chick I work with who sees everything opening night and already told me she won’t make a promise to keep secrets lol. I told my wife I’m going to have to watch it by myself on bootleg before we go just to get the itch out of my system

w78gh.jpg

On 4/21/2018 at 6:04 AM, Doozer said:

Anyone who wants to avoid spoilers needs to stay off the internet for a week.

There are a lot of articles that print/show spoilers in their headlines to grab readers.

For the purposes of this thread, though, there needs to be a one week moratorium on spoilers.