Marvel Cinematic Universe

10 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Yes, it was what it was...

An 18% embarrassment; that's what it was. For reference, the next worst Netflix Marvel show was The Punisher at 63%. It's interesting you cite the kung fu, since one of the main criticisms is that the action scenes were very weak due to the late casting of the main actor. He didn't have the time to train for the role like all the other show's leads, which was obvious in the series. 

I have a feeling that too much of the negative reaction to Iron Fist came from the final episode and the fact that he didn't get a costume and it ended on an admittedly less-than-impressive cliffhanger.

I rewatched the season with my kids and liked it better the second time through.

Iron Fist IS the worst of the group, but I feel like 18% is unfair.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

I know it's supposed to be a celebration of Africa or something, but Domino's hair just looks ugly.

I was never a fan of the big hair look in the 60, 90's, etc... and I'm sad it's making a come back. 

It's the reason I can't watch Star Trek Discovery; Michael looks too much like Ruby Rod.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sdogg said:

Going by the new TV spot, it appears that Dr. Strange will have a bigger role than I thought. He may actually be the key to defeating Thanos. Plus, Cumberbatch is one of the very few of the actors, that have read the entire script. 

I believe Adam Warlock will be the one who finishes Thanos. Most likely it's gonna be someone we least expect.

On 4/10/2018 at 0:24 PM, ya_boi_j said:

I believe Adam Warlock will be the one who finishes Thanos. Most likely it's gonna be someone we least expect.

Makes sense because director of the GOTG movies James Gunn said that there was a good possibility that Warlock may not be in GOTG 3 despite his cacoon being seen at the end credits of GOTG 2.

That credits scene could be for IW or AV 4.

On 4/10/2018 at 10:06 AM, sdogg said:

Going by the new TV spot, it appears that Dr. Strange will have a bigger role than I thought. He may actually be the key to defeating Thanos. Plus, Cumberbatch is one of the very few of the actors, that have read the entire script. 

Pretty sure Tony Stark is going to try and offer T'Challa's little sister a job with Stark Industries.