Jump to content

Marvel Cinematic Universe


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

On 3/1/2018 at 3:50 PM, sdogg said:

It's now going to premiere on April 27th. A week earlier. 

 

So RDJ tweeted that the movie should be released a week earlier and Marvel replied that that is a FANTASTIC idea. 

Key word, FANTASTIC. 

Perhaps as in Fantastic 4?

 

Rumored to have a major announcement tomorrow. 

 

BeyonceGodIsReal_zps38aefdb0.gif~c200

Link to post
Share on other sites

So all signs point to this being the last season of Agents of Shield with Coulson dying in an upcoming episode. I haven't watched since season 3 due to the fact that I was done with all the Inhuman **** but I watch recaps on youtube. outside of Coulson dying and rumors of Graviton finally re-emerging for the first time in full form this time around, I still can't seem to make myself want to watch, even with knowing Coulson is likely to die. I wanted Graviton bad after he was stored away and they showed the teaser but now my excitement level is meh.

Has anyone else still kept tabs on them or did you guys give up on them too

Link to post
Share on other sites

Z

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So all signs point to this being the last season of Agents of Shield with Coulson dying in an upcoming episode. I haven't watched since season 3 due to the fact that I was done with all the Inhuman **** but I watch recaps on youtube. outside of Coulson dying and rumors of Graviton finally re-emerging for the first time in full form this time around, I still can't seem to make myself want to watch, even with knowing Coulson is likely to die. I wanted Graviton bad after he was stored away and they showed the teaser but now my excitement level is meh.

Has anyone else still kept tabs on them or did you guys give up on them too

I've watched it, but it has been mostly lame. I hate that the show has very little to do with the events in the MCU. I think it should revolve around it. The first few seasons did a little, but lately there's hardly anything that ties it to the MCU. I really wish Coulson would just return to the MCU. I can't believe there is no mention of him being alive. Coulson, just as much as Fury, is responsible for bringing the Avengers together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdogg said:

Z

I've watched it, but it has been mostly lame. I hate that the show has very little to do with the events in the MCU. I think it should revolve around it. The first few seasons did a little, but lately there's hardly anything that ties it to the MCU. I really wish Coulson would just return to the MCU. I can't believe there is no mention of him being alive. Coulson, just as much as Fury, is responsible for bringing the Avengers together. 

Man when the avengers came out, I could have sworn I heard someone tell Cap that Coulson was alive and he told her to tell him he said hi but I was the only one that heard it. didn't hear it again when it released on dvd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sdogg said:

Z

I've watched it, but it has been mostly lame. I hate that the show has very little to do with the events in the MCU. I think it should revolve around it. The first few seasons did a little, but lately there's hardly anything that ties it to the MCU. I really wish Coulson would just return to the MCU. I can't believe there is no mention of him being alive. Coulson, just as much as Fury, is responsible for bringing the Avengers together. 

That says it all right there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2018 at 9:27 AM, sdogg said:

With 50 days left, I'd think a new trailer will be getting released soon. 

 

Any ideas as to why they haven't shown Hawkeye and Ant-Man in the first trailer and SB ad? 

 

Ant-man's absence will more than likely be explained in Ant-man and the Wasp. Which will be released not too long after Infinity War.

 

Ant-Man(and the Wasp) will probably show up in Avengers 4.

 

Not so sure about Hawkeye though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Ant-man's absence will more than likely be explained in Ant-man and the Wasp. Which will be released not too long after Infinity War.

 

Ant-Man(and the Wasp) will probably show up in Avengers 4.

 

Not so sure about Hawkeye though.

Something in Ant-Man and the Wasp will have a role in A4. The multi-verse/Quantum Realm? 

Though AMW comes out between A3 and A4, the timeline is right before the events of A3. 

 

My guess with Hawkeye, is his family is going to die and he will take on the persona of Ronin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

I don't think Marvel shows cross over with Marvel movies. Not sure if they ever will.

ah just got this off Wikipedia, but don't see a source
 

Quote

It is set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), sharing continuity with the films of the franchise, and is the second in a series of shows that lead to The Defenders crossover miniseries. The series is produced by Marvel Television in association with ABC Studios and Tall Girls Productions, with Rosenberg serving as showrunner.

 

then this later on,

Quote

Marvel Cinematic Universe tie-ins

Jessica Jones is the second of the ordered Netflix series, after Daredevil, and was followed by Luke Cage and Marvel's Iron Fist, which led to the miniseries, The Defenders.[76][77][78] In November 2013, Disney CEO Bob Iger stated that, if the characters prove popular on Netflix, “It’s quite possible that they could become feature films,"[79] which Sarandos echoed in July 2015.[80] In August 2014, Vincent D'Onofrio, who played Wilson Fisk in Daredevil, stated that after the "series stuff with Netflix", Marvel has "a bigger plan to branch out".[81] In March 2015, Loeb spoke on the ability for the series to crossover with the MCU films and the ABC television series, saying, "It all exists in the same universe. As it is now, in the same way that our films started out as self-contained and then by the time we got to The Avengers, it became more practical for Captain America to do a little crossover into Thor 2 and for Bruce Banner to appear at the end of Iron Man 3. We have to earn that. The audience needs to understand who all of these characters are and what the world is before you then start co-mingling in terms of where it's going."[82]

On specific crossovers with Daredevil, which had completed its first season by the time Jessica Jones began casting, Loeb said "they’re in the same area. In some cases they are in the same neighborhood. One of the things that is important to us is, when you enter the police station, it’s the same police station. When you go to the hospital, you start to see the same people. [But] we don’t want people suddenly going, "Wait, is that Matt Murdock that’s walking down the street?" Because that’s going to feel odd, and in a weird way feel false."[10] On existing in the MCU, specifically in the same world as the other Netflix series, Rosenberg said, "Jessica Jones is a very, very different show than Daredevil. We exist in a cinematic universe, [and] the mythology of the universe is connected, but they look very different, tonally they’re very different… That was my one concern coming in: Am I going to have to fit into Daredevil or what’s come before? And the answer is no."[51]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2018 at 0:44 AM, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Does Jessica Jones count in the MCU?

They mentioned the alien attack on New York and the Avengers in the first season.

It's in the same Universe, but I don't see them doing crossovers with TV shows. The only one that comes to mind is Lady Sif in Agents of Shield.

Edited by Doozer
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...