Jump to content

Marvel Cinematic Universe


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

If that rumor turns out to be true, does that mean that the MCU and Sony's Spiderverse are connected after all and Sony will help expand Spiderman's world within the MCU?

 

Another big question is who did Stark sell Avengers Tower to? Norman Osborne?

I hope so to your first question. It would be a great way to connect the universes and if Parker gets the symbiote on an alien planet, it would be similar to how he got it in the Secret Wars comic. Perhaps the Nova Corps has the symbiote in it's vault and it escapes when Thanos F's things up. 

Osborne or the Baxter Building (FF4). 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/24/2018 at 2:10 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Everything online keeps pointing to garden being the home to the gem. 

 

Remember when talking about the origin of Wakanda and the Black Panther they said that it all started with a meteorite hitting the area?

 

What if that meteor secretly contained the Soul Stone and that's how it got on Earth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2018 at 9:31 PM, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Remember when talking about the origin of Wakanda and the Black Panther they said that it all started when a meteorite hitting the area?

 

What if that meteor secretly contained the Soul Stone and that's how it got on Earth?

That's what I think happened. I also think that the Wakandians don't realize it yet. They just think it's the vibranium that is special. 

 

The scene when BP says "evacuate the city. Engage all defenses.  And get this man a shield". I believe right before that, is when they realize that the stone has been there the whole time. Just a guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sdogg said:

I feel A3 will be the "Empire Strikes Back" of the MCU. Meaning, the good guys will lose in the end and it will appear that there is no hope for them. 

I also feel that like in the ESB, we will have a "I'm your father" moment. No, I don't mean Thanos will tell Wanda or Black widow that he's their father.  But it will be a "I'm your father" type, shocking moment. 

Any theories?

Perhaps a character no one is talking about or anticipates appears?

I've seen some talk that the Skrulls may have already infiltrated Earth and may be one of our beloved characters. That would be interesting and set things up for Capt. Marvel to appear. 

Also a slim chance, though highly not expected  Charles Xavier makes an appearance. Those would be an "Im your father" moment. 

 

I fully expect at least a cameo by at least one of the xmen....even if it is an after credit scene

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Remember when talking about the origin of Wakanda and the Black Panther they said that it all started with a meteorite hitting the area?

 

What if that meteor secretly contained the Soul Stone and that's how it got on Earth?

Most likely they know. It’s the only reason infinity war takes place there imo 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2018 at 8:44 PM, sdogg said:

I feel A3 will be the "Empire Strikes Back" of the MCU. Meaning, the good guys will lose in the end and it will appear that there is no hope for them. 

I also feel that like in the ESB, we will have a "I'm your father" moment. No, I don't mean Thanos will tell Wanda or Black widow that he's their father.  But it will be a "I'm your father" type, shocking moment. 

Any theories?

Perhaps a character no one is talking about or anticipates appears?

I've seen some talk that the Skrulls may have already infiltrated Earth and may be one of our beloved characters. That would be interesting and set things up for Capt. Marvel to appear. 

Also a slim chance, though highly not expected  Charles Xavier makes an appearance. Those would be an "Im your father" moment. 

 

Oh they are absolutely going to take some Ls.  Not quite like they did in the comics but I see at least one "big" death in this first Infinity War installment.  Maybe 2 or 3 but not likely.

My guess is it'll be either Cap or Tony but not both and if Tony survives War Machine may die.  Vision is a goner I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

z1e2vwj3smj01.jpg

Not sure what Tony being the main character in the Soul Stone means. He must be the key to it. 

Starting to feel that it's not in Wakanda. It may be the planet that we first see in the opening of the trailer. 

Also, it may be in the multiverse as perhaps Captain Marvel will be a key to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sdogg said:

Not sure what Tony being the main character in the Soul Stone means. He must be the key to it. 

Starting to feel that it's not in Wakanda. It may be the planet that we first see in the opening of the trailer. 

Also, it may be in the multiverse as perhaps Captain Marvel will be a key to it. 

Someone mentioned it may have something to do with the arc reactor. Pretty sure I spelled that completely wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Someone mentioned it may have something to do with the arc reactor. Pretty sure I spelled that completely wrong

I've heard that as well. But it contradicts that they were created at the beginning of time. 

Ugh, let's move it up another week Marvel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Found this:

"But if various fan theories on the internet are to be believed then seems like Iron Man/Tony Stark is the most important piece of puzzle Avengers: Infinity War. The major theory that have been doing the rounds of the internet is that Tony Stark IS the infinity stone. As in the arc reacter that he possess, that power all his suits is an infinity stone.

The theory states that in Iron Man, Nick Fury says that "Tony opened the door to an entirely new and different universe becoming Iron Man". In Iron Man 2, Tony creates a new element for his chest piece, he unknowingly created a new infinity stone. That is the reason in Marvel's The Avengers Loki couldn't control Tony's mind in that epic face-off at Stark Tower. His sceptor which also contained an infinity stone i.e Space Stone had no effect on Tony's mind because of his arc reacter which is an infinity stone itself."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Found this:

"But if various fan theories on the internet are to be believed then seems like Iron Man/Tony Stark is the most important piece of puzzle Avengers: Infinity War. The major theory that have been doing the rounds of the internet is that Tony Stark IS the infinity stone. As in the arc reacter that he possess, that power all his suits is an infinity stone.

The theory states that in Iron Man, Nick Fury says that "Tony opened the door to an entirely new and different universe becoming Iron Man". In Iron Man 2, Tony creates a new element for his chest piece, he unknowingly created a new infinity stone. That is the reason in Marvel's The Avengers Loki couldn't control Tony's mind in that epic face-off at Stark Tower. His sceptor which also contained an infinity stone i.e Space Stone had no effect on Tony's mind because of his arc reacter which is an infinity stone itself."

Makes the most sense 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Makes the most sense 

 If this turns out to be true, I believe Tony will eventually sacrifice himself to save Cap. He already feels guilty for creating Ultron.  Now if he created this Stone, thus brining Thanos's wrath on Earth, his guilt will be magnified. Add that I believe Pepper Potts will die, he will feel he must end the path he started them on. He will save Cap and in his dying breath, will tell Cap that he is the hope the world needs. The world needs Captain America to give it hope and inspiration, like Howard Stark envisioned with Cap. He will tell Cap to put on his traditional suit and shield and assemble the Avengers to Avenge Earth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sdogg said:

Found this:

"But if various fan theories on the internet are to be believed then seems like Iron Man/Tony Stark is the most important piece of puzzle Avengers: Infinity War. The major theory that have been doing the rounds of the internet is that Tony Stark IS the infinity stone. As in the arc reacter that he possess, that power all his suits is an infinity stone.

The theory states that in Iron Man, Nick Fury says that "Tony opened the door to an entirely new and different universe becoming Iron Man". In Iron Man 2, Tony creates a new element for his chest piece, he unknowingly created a new infinity stone. That is the reason in Marvel's The Avengers Loki couldn't control Tony's mind in that epic face-off at Stark Tower. His sceptor which also contained an infinity stone i.e Space Stone had no effect on Tony's mind because of his arc reacter which is an infinity stone itself."

 

If that is the case though, then why does the Infinity Gauntlet have a space for it already? Unless Stark found the gem somewhere?

 

All this is confusing. April 27th can't get here soon enough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...