Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Disney confirmed that Deadpool will remain rated R.

So does this mean that the Deadpool movie and its sequel that has already finished being filmed are basically MCU movies?

They already used the Avengers hellicarriers and can break the 4th wall so it probably doesn't matter.

Its the Simpsons Tree house of horrors of the Marvel universe. Fun but canonically contained.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Alright, just got back from seeing BP! THIS FLICK IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of all the Marvel movies so far, this has got to rank in the top 5, if not top 3.

Definitely running neck and neck with the winter soldier for me. The story was well written and the acting was superb

9 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Definitely running neck and neck with the winter soldier for me. The story was well written and the acting was superb

The acting and the cast was imo the best thay marvel had put out yet.

Civil War despite some glaring holes is still my favorite marvel film to date but Black Panther is in the conversation

8 hours ago, AF89 said:

If Disney Marvel is smart they'll have plenty of Black Panther scenes in Infinity War (I'm betting seeing the popularity they already wish they had more)

I think that it will be quite a bit of Black Panther in Infinity War. There were scenes in the trailer that looked like they were in Wakanda. Including a hint of a battle scene where all of them are running to engage in a brawl.