• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Yep

This would also make Disney the biggest motion picture studio by far. It would be like Bill Gates acquiring either Amazon, Apple, or Google.

Fantastic 4, X-Men, and Deadpool will all be back home if this happens.

I would love to see the big evils Dr.Doom and Galactus in the MCU.

My biggest problem is that how would this effect rated R franchises like Deadpool under the more family friendly Disney?

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

This would also make Disney the biggest motion picture studio by far. It would like Bill Gates acuiring either Amazon, Apple, or Google.

Fantastic 4, X-Men, and Deadpool will all be back home if this happens.

I would love to see the big evils Dr.Doom and Galactus in the MCU.

My biggest problem is that how would this effect rated R franchises like Deadpool under the more family friendly Disney?

Excellent question....Deadpool would not be Deadpool  with a pg 13 rating

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Excellent question....Deadpool would not be Deadpool  with a pg 13 rating

Indeed

Also, I'm kind of worried about this because it could affect many other movie franchises and the TV shows of 21st Century Fox as well.

Due to laws Disney can't own Fox broadcast station because they already own NBC. But they can own the rights to the content that Fox owns overall and their cable networks like FX and FXX. Which means that Disney will own the rights to the Alien movie franchise, Planet of the Apes franchise, the Simpsons(haven't watched in years), and many other movie and TV show rights.

I really just hope that Disney just agrees to buy their Marvel stuff back and let Fox find another company for the rest. Unless Disney agrees to keep 21st Century Fox as a separate entity.

7 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Just thought about something.

So does this mean that there's an outside chance that we may get to see the Silver Surfer and some of the others debut in Avengers 4????

36 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Just thought about something.

So does this mean that there's an outside chance that we may get to see the Silver Surfer and some of the others debut in Avengers 4????

Well it appears the deal may be dead...but I thought the same thing......how cool would it be to have some cross over as a major surprise??

Imagine them gettingI Jackmam back and having Wolverine and Capt America having dialogue?

Would be awesome....but alas we may have to wait

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 0:28 PM, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Wanted more from the Hulk vs Surtur fight. 

Movie was still pretty good over all. 

On 11/9/2017 at 5:27 PM, falconsd56 said:

Yeah.....the movie it self was great but more hulk action as a whole would have been better

Nah, I think they had a good balance man. This was the best of any of the Marvel movies so far to me. Get ready for the Infinity Wars!

• 2 weeks later...