Jump to content

Marvel Cinematic Universe


Recommended Posts

Would of been nice if AoS had a movie character(s) from Marvel Universe show up at least once, or even one of the villains from the movies. Also, that Agent Ward stuff dragged on too long for me. They should have kept it moving! I still watch though and don't want to see it gone.

P.S. Forgot they did have an Asgardian show up once. No continuation from that either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

2 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Would of been nice if AoS had a movie character(s) from Marvel Universe show up at least once, or even one of the villains from the movies. Also, that Agent Ward stuff dragged on too long for me. They should have kept it moving! I still watch though and don't want to see it gone.

P.S. Forgot they did have an Asgardian show up once. No continuation from that either.

I feel the same man. Hawkeye was rumored to make an appearance but it never happened. I honestly think marvel prime time shows are about to be finished unless they bring an actual character to the spotlight. 

Agent Carter canceled, most wanted not picked up, the other show not picked up. It doesn't look good. Agents could very well stay but history doesn't serve well for them right now 

Link to post
Share on other sites

*sigh* I'm still waiting on graviton to reappear 

 

IGN: So it sounds like we should infer this is definitively the end of Hive? Because he's pretty powerful!

Tancharoen: There’s never a definitive end to any character in the Marvel universe. Our show is centered around someone who was clearly stabbed through the chest and is alive and well. [Laughs] So we can’t definitively say that. I think in Hive’s death we are trying to imply that we will be moving to another form of an enemy. A new chapter, and we’re excited about that. But yes, we may at some point see Brett Dalton’s face once again – and it’s not a bad face to revisit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

*sigh* I'm still waiting on graviton to reappear 

 

IGN: So it sounds like we should infer this is definitively the end of Hive? Because he's pretty powerful!

Tancharoen: There’s never a definitive end to any character in the Marvel universe. Our show is centered around someone who was clearly stabbed through the chest and is alive and well. [Laughs] So we can’t definitively say that. I think in Hive’s death we are trying to imply that we will be moving to another form of an enemy. A new chapter, and we’re excited about that. But yes, we may at some point see Brett Dalton’s face once again – and it’s not a bad face to revisit.

****! No, please don't bring him back. I would LOVE to see Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Iron Fist do a AoS crossover. Now THAT, would be awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, biloxifalcon said:

****! No, please don't bring him back. I would LOVE to see Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Iron Fist do a AoS crossover. Now THAT, would be awesome!

Sure would. They're definitely gonna need added assistance until they can get Daisy back AGAIN. I honestly don't know how many more storyline the show can have to keep pushing out 23 episode seasons. If they can finally bring graviton back and have him serve his purpose it would make for a good run, at least half a season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The man who put Marvel in the black

Nate Moore makes The Falcon, makes Black Panther, and he’s making the future of film

https://theundefeated.com/features/marvel-nate-moore-black-panther/

 

 

One of the projects Moore began developing early on in the writer’s program was the Black Panther film, a personal and professional victory of his. In 2014, Marvel announced it’d be producing a stand-alone Black Panther film — an announcement met with much fanfare and celebration.

With Ryan Coogler as director. And a mostly black cast.

From Marvel. With Marvel money. And Marvel expectations.

Surely, you jest.

Of course Moore and everyone else will have to wait another two years to see just how ripe movie-going audiences are for such a movie — the Black Panther film seems like it’s going to be unapologetically black. And that representation is all anyone can talk about, especially after last week’s announcements that Michael B. Jordan has been cast in the forthcoming film (and Oscar-winnerLupita Nyong’o is reportedly in talks for a role too).#BlackPantherSoLIT dominated Twitter over the weekend.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...