Jump to content

Marvel Cinematic Universe


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Great news!! We all know the origins of Batman, Superman and Spiderman. No need to keep retelling it. 

Man do I freakin agree. I'm sick and tired of Watching origin after God forsaken origin. Just give me a reboot that jumps straight to the action without an 1 and a half developing the character

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man do I freakin agree. I'm sick and tired of Watching origin after God forsaken origin. Just give me a reboot that jumps straight to the action without an 1 and a half developing the character

I actually thought they did a good job with Batfleck. Just drop a flashback or two and a few lines of dialouge then move on.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I actually thought they did a good job with Batfleck. Just drop a flashback or two and a few lines of dialouge then move on.

 

That's all that was needed. I'm so thankful Snyder got that out the way. Now the batman reboot can focus on something other than that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I actually thought they did a good job with Batfleck. Just drop a flashback or two and a few lines of dialouge then move on.

 

Yeah....I don't know about the physics of the "bat tornado"...:lol:...but if comics always followed the laws of physics they would be kind of boring.

It was good that they just gave us the shortest possible version and moved into the meat of the story.

Link to post
Share on other sites

JOSS WHEDON CAME OFF OF AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON FEELING LIKE A "MISERABLE FAILURE"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/19/joss-whedon-came-off-of-avengers-age-of-ultron-feeling-like-a-miserable-failure

I didn't think it was a bad film at all...so what if it didn't live up to the first one. Avengers was among the best movies of all times. How often can you make the best movie ever?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Flip Wilson said:

JOSS WHEDON CAME OFF OF AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON FEELING LIKE A "MISERABLE FAILURE"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/19/joss-whedon-came-off-of-avengers-age-of-ultron-feeling-like-a-miserable-failure

I didn't think it was a bad film at all...so what if it didn't live up to the first one. Avengers was among the best movies of all times. How often can you make the best movie ever?

I didn't think it was a bad film either. I think he expected more from it himself and it didn't reach his expectations. I also heard that Marvel Studios really inject themselves in their movies and creative processes. I think that's what make their movies really good to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

I didn't think it was a bad film either. I think he expected more from it himself and it didn't reach his expectations. I also heard that Marvel Studios really inject themselves in their movies and creative processes. I think that's what make their movies really good to be honest.

Yeah...It sounds like he had a few conflicts with Marvel. I know Feige has a lot of input into the films.

Speaking of Feige, here's an interview about Phase 4.....

http://screencrush.com/marvel-feige-phase-4-different/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...