Marvel Cinematic Universe

This is going to be so ******* good. Come on November 20th. David Tennant is going to be great as Kilgrave. One of the most ****** up characters Marvel has.

Early reviews out of NYCC where the first episode of Jessica Jones was shown is said that it blew everyone away. It is apparently Marvel's most mature property to date.

Any of you buying that new Marvel's HIP HOP VARIANT covers?

Not after my local comic shop told me how bad Marvel is ******* them in order to get them. In order to get certain hip hop variants, they have to order a shitload of copies of random titles that don't sell that well. I'll check out eBay in a few months to see if there are any I like. Edited by The Shotfather

Not after my local comic shop told me how bad Marvel is ******* them in order to get them. In order to get certain hip hop variants, they have to order a shitload of copies of random titles that don't sell that well. I'll check out eBay in a few months to see if there are any I like.

I bought iron man's and deadpool's hip hop cover off ebay since I had no comic stores near me. You may want to buy some before their value rises.

Some pretty big news today. It seems like the relationship between FOX and Marvel is on the mend now that perennial grudge holder Ike Perlmutter is no longer in Kevin Feige's way at Marvel.

Marvel has given permission to FOX, and will be assisting in the development of 2 different television shows based in the X-Men Universe. The two shows, named 'Legion' and 'Hellfire' respectively, will be the first foray into live-action TV for the X-Men universe.

This of course has already sparked rumors that FOX will allow Marvel Studios to have the development rights back to the Fantastic Four, and that it will be one of the movies announced for Marvel's 2020 Phase 4 slate, or it could be developed as a Netflix TV show.

The more exciting news however, is that this could possibly open the door for a cinematic crossover, between the FOX properties and the MCU.

• 2 weeks later...

Let the internet tell it, it was soooo obvious.

Welp, it surprised the helloutta me.

Love this show!

Yeah to be honest I didn't see that coming either to the point it almost felt like they threw a dart at a clipboard of characters to determine who the creature was lol. I DID think he was going to turn out to be Hydra or otherwise have some alterior motive if he wasnt dead.

This is going to be so ******* good. Come on November 20th. David Tennant is going to be great as Kilgrave. One of the most ****** up characters Marvel has.

Early reviews out of NYCC where the first episode of Jessica Jones was shown is said that it blew everyone away. It is apparently Marvel's most mature property to date.

She's so hot!

• 3 weeks later...