Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, this was on my mind so I had to look it up lol

Agent 13 appeared briefly in Captain America: Winter Soldier as the superheros next door neighbor under the alias of Kate. She is ordered by S.H.I.E.L.D. to protect him. Her storyline in Civil War is under wraps. In the comics, Sharon is the niece of Peggy Carter, Captain Americas love interest in the first feature installment, who also had her own miniseries on ABC, Agent Carter, earlier this year. The films have not yet established that Agent 13 is Sharon Carter, though she is known as such by legions of Marvel fans. VanCamp is repped by United Talent Agency and Thruline Entertainment.

Still crossing my fingers for it. If they make mention of Hulk being off planet through General Ross or something like that I'm going to go from 6 to midnight right there in the theater.

It wouldn't be a Planet Hulk movie though because Universal owns the rights to solo Hulk films. He could definitely show up in Guardians 2 though.

Still crossing my fingers for it. If they make mention of Hulk being off planet through General Ross or something like that I'm going to go from 6 to midnight right there in the theater.

It wouldn't be a Planet Hulk movie though because Universal owns the rights to solo Hulk films. He could definitely show up in Guardians 2 though.

Universal has still managed to work within the Marvel Cinamatic Universe though....You don't think it's a possibility?

Universal has still managed to work within the Marvel Cinamatic Universe though....You don't think it's a possibility?

It could work, but Marvel Studios isn't going to push back their movies again to fit in a Planet Hulk movie. They made that concession for Spider-Man once already, they're not going to disrupt their plan again, especially with yet another character that they would have to split profits with another studio for.

Hulk could definitely show up in Guardians 2 or Captain Marvel though.

Edited by The Shotfather
Here's Why You Won't See The Hulk in 'Captain America: Civil War'

Here's Why You Won't See The Hulk in 'Captain... There's no room for The Hulk in "Captain America: Civil War."

Despite the fact that pretty much other Marvel character in existence will be in the upcoming movie, star Mark Ruffalo revealed to Italian site Bad Taste (via Coming Soon) that his character was cut from the final script.

"The reason is too great to be revealed in this movie ("Civil War")," Ruffalo said. "I was in the script but then they removed my character ... I don't even know if Hulk will be back soon."

In "Avengers: Age of Ultron," Bruce Banner/The Hulk decided to disappear, worried that he was a danger to his friends. Nick Fury hinted he'd gone to Fiji, but that seems silly.

Director Joss Whedon would only tease that The Hulk's future is "too amazing."

Guess it's too amazing to unfurl in "Captain America: Civil War." As Ruffalo said of Bruce, "He's still missing, and it's unknown where he is. I thought that I would be in the film, but in the end, they evidently believed that the reveal of what happened to the Hulk was too big, and Marvel wants to save that information for later."

Well, that makes Fiji even less likely of a destination. Did Bruce go somewhere to tinker on some formula to control his Hulk-outs? Will he meet up with other Marvel Universe characters not in "Civil War"?

"Who knows, maybe the Hulk will never return," Ruffalo said. "They want to keep the revelation of what happened to him a secret, because it's something really big."

Sounds like it could be standalone movie time.

Here's Why You Won't See The Hulk in 'Captain America: Civil War'

Here's Why You Won't See The Hulk in 'Captain... There's no room for The Hulk in "Captain America: Civil War."

Despite the fact that pretty much other Marvel character in existence will be in the upcoming movie, star Mark Ruffalo revealed to Italian site Bad Taste (via Coming Soon) that his character was cut from the final script.

"The reason is too great to be revealed in this movie ("Civil War")," Ruffalo said. "I was in the script but then they removed my character ... I don't even know if Hulk will be back soon."

In "Avengers: Age of Ultron," Bruce Banner/The Hulk decided to disappear, worried that he was a danger to his friends. Nick Fury hinted he'd gone to Fiji, but that seems silly.

Director Joss Whedon would only tease that The Hulk's future is "too amazing."

Guess it's too amazing to unfurl in "Captain America: Civil War." As Ruffalo said of Bruce, "He's still missing, and it's unknown where he is. I thought that I would be in the film, but in the end, they evidently believed that the reveal of what happened to the Hulk was too big, and Marvel wants to save that information for later."

Well, that makes Fiji even less likely of a destination. Did Bruce go somewhere to tinker on some formula to control his Hulk-outs? Will he meet up with other Marvel Universe characters not in "Civil War"?

"Who knows, maybe the Hulk will never return," Ruffalo said. "They want to keep the revelation of what happened to him a secret, because it's something really big."

Sounds like it could be standalone movie time.

Makes me feel like it is Planet Hulk.