Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

Told someone this week I didn't think Hulk had as much on screen time in this movie

http://screenrant.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-characters-screen-time/

I've heard this new movie wasn't as great as the first film.

Netflix and Marvel should've picked a better hero or should I say anti-hero, like Deadpool. smile.png

I don't really care for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones much.

I've heard this new movie wasn't as great as the first film.

Netflix and Marvel should've picked a better hero or should I say anti-hero, like Deadpool. smile.png

I don't really care for Luke Cage and Jessica Jones much.

As someone who doesn't love the first Avengers movie like so many other people do, I can only say that A1 was a better movie, but A2 was more entertaining in my opinion. A2 just feels like an incomplete film, and once you read how much was cut out from the movie, it makes sense. I'm very interested to see the full Director's Cut of Age of Ultron when the Blu-Ray hits.

And agreed about the other Netflix shows. I'm interested in Iron Fist, but Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are nothing to me. I will watch Jessica Jones to see if I like it, but they could have been way more interesting with their Netflix properties. Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Elektra or Punisher would have been better options.

A Thunderbolts series would have been more interesting than a Defenders series. The Thunderbolts team of Red Hulk, Punisher, Elektra, and Agent Venom should be be Netflix Phase 2 shows.

opinions differ. That's all I'll say. Some go in looking to nitpick. Some go in to enjoy the movie

I'm not sure I was feeling the giant game of capture the hill that was the climax (why would a computer program like Ultron even have need of a physical button it had to push?) It kinda felt like they just rehashed the finale of the first movie which was awsome don't get me wrong, it just felt overdone. But I still overall really loved it.

As someone who doesn't love the first Avengers movie like so many other people do, I can only say that A1 was a better movie, but A2 was more entertaining in my opinion. A2 just feels like an incomplete film, and once you read how much was cut out from the movie, it makes sense. I'm very interested to see the full Director's Cut of Age of Ultron when the Blu-Ray hits.

And agreed about the other Netflix shows. I'm interested in Iron Fist, but Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are nothing to me. I will watch Jessica Jones to see if I like it, but they could have been way more interesting with their Netflix properties. Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Elektra or Punisher would have been better options.

A Thunderbolts series would have been more interesting than a Defenders series. The Thunderbolts team of Red Hulk, Punisher, Elektra, and Agent Venom should be be Netflix Phase 2 shows.

I want an live action moon knight show and same with Punisher, but instead we get Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. I don't have a problem with them, I just don't care about them.

Not really a spoiler but

I've got a buddy that supposed to be an extra tomorrow in the Captain America Civil War movie, their filming at a cemetery in Buckhead...Sounds like maybe a funeral scene. Maybe Caps'?

I would imagine Cap would be buried in Arlington.

Also, if they kill him off before Infinity Wars, well miss the iconic image of Cap holding his shattered shield, in front of Thanos declaring 'As long as a single individual opposes you, you'll never be able to claim absolute victory'

One of my top 5 comic book moments of all time.

I would imagine Cap would be buried in Arlington.

Also, if they kill him off before Infinity Wars, well miss the iconic image of Cap holding his shattered shield, in front of Thanos declaring 'As long as a single individual opposes you, you'll never be able to claim absolute victory'

One of my top 5 comic book moments of all time.

filming in buckhead does not mean it will actually be buckhead in the movie. And doubt it's for cap. Evans still has 2 movies left under contract.

filming in buckhead does not mean it will actually be buckhead in the movie. And doubt it's for cap. Evans still has 2 movies left under contract.

I realize that there these things called special effects. Just seemed prudent to film Captain America's funeral at ANC.

Als0, won't Evans need to be signed through 3 more movies(CS:CW A:IW part I & II)??

I realize that there these things called special effects. Just seemed prudent to film Captain America's funeral at ANC.

Als0, won't Evans need to be signed through 3 more movies(CS:CW A:IW part I & II)??

rumors have swirled since last year that part 1 won't involve the original team and part 2 they all come back together for the final showdown along with a character or all of guardians of the Galaxy. I'm thinking drax and gamora if not the entire team. Things like a flashback cameo or 5 second cameo like in iron man 3 I believe, that doesn't count
Has Peggy Carter died yet? I'm thinking it could be her actually. He said something bout them telling him to Google Margret Thatcher's funeral as a reference whatever the heII that means (for what he should wear I guess? frankly I'm confused I'll have to ask him again after tomorrow)

Wouldn't be a bad plot device to get Rodgers in a kind of a dark mood early on in the movie where he's going to later fight his former allies and friends.

My buddy is a former marine sniper btw if this is some sort of military funeral thing he has a look that could certainly fit with the part.

edit: In fact I'm becoming almost positive this is what this is

Cap1-1.jpg

Has Peggy Carter died yet? I'm thinking it could be her actually. He said something bout them telling him to Google Margret Thatcher's funeral as a reference whatever the heII that means (for what he should wear I guess? frankly I'm confused I'll have to ask him again after tomorrow)

Wouldn't be a bad plot device to get Rodgers in a kind of a dark mood early on in the movie where he's going to later fight his former allies and friends.

My buddy is a former marine sniper btw if this is some sort of military funeral thing he has a look that could certainly fit with the part.

edit: In fact I'm becoming almost positive this is what this is

Cap1-1.jpg

looks about right

so AoS heard season 1 was pretty bad and season 2 has been great?

say if I watch season 2 and skip one how much would i miss?

I'd at least watch the episodes leading up to winter solider last season but yeah you probably could jump in and be ok. Just read some summaries you'd get the idea