Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't live in it, then. Tell them to **** off. This PC world exists because we allow it to. If Whedon had simply told everyone he doesn't give a **** about anything they say, that would have been the end of it. I have often thought about how much fun it would be to be a celebrity and just tell people to go **** themselves every time they had a problem with me.

Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans apologized to a fictional ******* character a couple weeks ago. All they had to do was say "we were joking, she isn't real, so shut the **** up." That would have been the end of it.

Don't live in it, then. Tell them to **** off. This PC world exists because we allow it to. If Whedon had simply told everyone he doesn't give a **** about anything they say, that would have been the end of it. I have often thought about how much fun it would be to be a celebrity and just tell people to go **** themselves every time they had a problem with me.

Jeremy Renner and Chris Evans apologized to a fictional ******* character a couple weeks ago. All they had to do was say "we were joking, she isn't real, so shut the **** up." That would have been the end of it.

It's never a simple as telling others in this media driven world to simpily '**** off'

Nah, since they feminazis, tell em to eat a ****.

Admittedly, I thought the scene with Black Widow was odd and out of place but get the **** over it, women. It's something that happened to a character and how that character felt about it, it doesn't equate to sexism. Nor did the very very Tony Stark "rape" joke, as it's being referred to. People are insufferable.

No body, no death. I'm just saying, there is still a door open for Ultron to still be alive. It's a comic universe after all, right?

how much would you expect to be seen after a close impact explosion like that lol. Seriously it wouldn't shock me seeing that he can change form as easy as zola(robotic form). Also there was no funeral for Quicksilver either. Wouldn't shock me nor upset me if he returns

In the comics, the Bleeding Edge armor was developed after the Extremis armor, basically upgrading Tony Stark into a superhuman. The armor employs advanced nano-technology that essentially turns Tony’s whole body into a living Iron Man suit.

He can mentally control the nano-tech inside of him to manifest armors, clothes, or other devices at will; his intelligence and processing skills are boosted beyond human levels; and a “man-made star” power source in the chest node gives Iron Man more power than ever.

Iron-Man-Bleeding-Edge-Armor.jpg

That's some bad *** armor right there bro!

In the comics, the Bleeding Edge armor was developed after the Extremis armor, basically upgrading Tony Stark into a superhuman. The armor employs advanced nano-technology that essentially turns Tonys whole body into a living Iron Man suit.

He can mentally control the nano-tech inside of him to manifest armors, clothes, or other devices at will; his intelligence and processing skills are boosted beyond human levels; and a man-made star power source in the chest node gives Iron Man more power than ever.

Iron-Man-Bleeding-Edge-Armor.jpg

That's some bad *** armor right there bro!

good stuff

Yeah the bleeding edge armor is the coolest thing the Iron Man comics have ever introduced. Starks increasing obsession with technology basically has him turning himself into a full on cyborg and it really starts ******* with his head.

Hopefully they delve more into that than they did with the Extremis armor. It may even be the reason why he gets increasingly more inhumane with his actions against the Anti-Registration heroes.

Edited by The Shotfather

Dam, one of the reviews said I'd still have to track down crossovers to get the whole story. Ugh.

Yea, I knew when it 1st came out that I'd have to buy virtually every marvel comic to keep track. That's always been my complaint when they do these "cosmic" events. "Cosmic" means you bout to pay out your azz! The very reason I don't collect anymore man.

Dam, one of the reviews said I'd still have to track down crossovers to get the whole story. Ugh.

part of the reason I'm numb to all this new shyt. I stopped actually reading comics a few years before they started making these movies and all this new stuff started. Tried to read one had to delete it off my phone because it wasn't what I was accustomed to, not that everything was different. I may have jumped in the middle of a series, I don't know lol. So now I just enjoy the movies lol.