Marvel Cinematic Universe

hmm. Interesting. Don't know how they plan to do it. Here's another article on DD and AoS

http://screenrant.com/daredevil-red-costume-agents-shield-creel/

Now I recall reading the crusher Creel controversy in an earlier Screen Rant article. I had forgotten that it was tied to AOS.

My wife is already complaining about the amount of these shows I watch. I guess I'm going to have to let some of them go unwatched.......or.....sneak and watch them.

Edited by Flip Wilson
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

Now I recall reading the crusher Creel controversy in an earlier Screen Rant article. I had forgotten that it was tied to AOS.

My wife is already complaining about the amount of these shows I watch. I guess I'm going to have to let some of them go unwatched.......or.....sneak and watch them.

hulu lol

Anyone know if Daredevil and Luke Cage are going to be a shared universe like Arrow and The Flash?

They have some characters that could bounce back and forth like Rosario's character which is tied to both heroes.

Yes they are. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist will all be introduced separately, and then they will all come together for The Defenders series.

Nice looking.....

The more you read about Ant Man comics the more confusing it becomes. There are way too many different story lines to figure out what the main story line should be. I guess we could just wait for the movie and adopt the new story line as the truth.

I'm still up in the air about ant man. I know he's one of the old school guys but one I never truly cared for. I may grow on this movie the closet we get but I'm still iffy atm

Hey....that one actually looks like it would fit on a gauntlet. How's the Teseract, and Orb going to fit. Oh....and is that stone on Loki's staff an infinity stone?

Yes the stone on lokis staff is one. If I'm a betting man, I'm gonna guess and say thanos will be able to absorb the power of each stone into the gauntlet once he retrieves them all.

Nothing wrong with valid negative critiques, but those people with the negatives must have ADHD! Almost to a man they said they said there was too much going on.

I don't mind a lot going on when all of the characters have been developed in previous movies.....It's when they try to cram too many origins into one movie that it becomes too much.