Marvel Cinematic Universe

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

RDJ got paid massive amounts for his marvel roles, especially Avengers. 

I haven't looked at why she's suing, mostly because I don't really care too much,  but at quick glance it seems like they paid her half of what she was supposed to make. Apparently she was already paid $20-$25 million already and she wants the rest. I just found it odd that people are saying she was supposed to make around $50 million for the movie

I know some stars sign deals that net you a base salary + a portion of box office sales so I'm assuming that's the issue. Considering the Disney plus sales were pretty **** stellar, I can see where she feels she's owed money because that took away from box office sales.

Either way, how this ends is of no interest to me. The movie wasn't that great. The other characters felt more important than she did imo. 

Yeah, and I think Scarlett is still more sex appeal with so so acting despite how society of today refuse and hate to admit that.

Without her looks, no one would really even care at all.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, and I think Scarlett is still more sex appeal with so so acting despite how society of today refuse and hate to admit that.

Without her looks, no one would really even care at all.

That's pretty much my thoughts as well. Pretty lady who can kick ***. That'll sell. 

Side note, BP2 just started production. Can't wait to find out who the main villain will be 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So ummmmmmmmmmmm................ I'm one that has been waiting a long time to see Carnage on screen. I get the odd feeling that they're going to ruin him. Going in with extremely low expectations

That's my thought as well.

Woody Harrelson is a good actor, but I just don't trust Sony with Marvel content without Feige and Disney taking the wheel.

5 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Woody Harrelson is a good actor, but I just don't trust Sony with Marvel content without Feige and Disney taking the wheel.

Yeah my expectations are not there at all. 

Side note, Fiege was said to be upset with Disney about the SJH situation, I wonder how long he stays on board with them if he's really that upset

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Side note, Fiege was said to be upset with Disney about the SJH situation, I wonder how long he stays on board with them if he's really that upset

I think Disney gets it all settled in regards to that situation.

Way way too much money to be made still with the MCU to let Feige walk out the door.

....for him to got to WB and turn DC actually good lol.

8 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

They are not at the wheel but they are in the passenger seat.

Feige is supposed to have considerable input in the Spiderman crossovers.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/kevin-feige-reportedly-heavily-involved-in-spider-man-venom-crossover/

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

While I am sure that the situation bothers him...... I doubt that he is going to let that situation dictate his position.

He has his dream job.

1 hour ago, Padawan Knight said:

His other credits include Poe Dameron and En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse.

And the Coen Brothers Inside Llewyn Davis. He's got the bona fides as a serious actor. A lot of people (including me) thought that Disney blew the Star Wars sequel trilogy by not focusing more on Poe and Finn.