Marvel Cinematic Universe

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Newest Loki was probably the least interesting, though I realize important for character development. And of course it has Fox News mad for confirming he's bi, so that's a win.

Agreed that the episode was not as good as the first 2.

Like I have said...to me so far episode 2 has been the best and most interesting.

The little nugget about everyone at the Tva being a variant is going to be one of those super key details.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I think it's going to be revealed the Time Keepers are not good or neutral.

That is my feeling aswell.

Everything that was believed in episode 1 is going to end up being a lie.

3 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Newest Loki was probably the least interesting, though I realize important for character development. And of course it has Fox News mad for confirming he's bi, so that's a win.

I actually enjoyed it. Not just for the character development but because between the set design and action, it was probably the most cinematic of all Disney+ MCU films. I especially liked them ending the episode right in the middle of the story. Not as thought provoking as the first two episodes, but for a "filler" episode, it provided good entertainment.

8 hours ago, Carter said:

Wondering if Dr Strange will make an appearance since he himself plays a role in protecting the timeline.

I don’t he will, or that he will “need” to. I think the multiverse spirals out of control in Spider-Man 3. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I don’t he will, or that he will “need” to. I think the multiverse spirals out of control in Spider-Man 3. 

Yeah I’m not expecting it, but it would be an interesting surprise. I’m loving the show so far, been the best yet by a wide margin imo

15 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Okay, I can't lie and say that I was really looking forward to the Loki series. But through four episodes, it's the best of Disney+ by far. It's actually on par with the best MCU movies so far.

Especially with Episode 4.

Every media outlet I saw called episode 3 a 'bore' (though I thoroughly disagree), and episode 4 fixed that in a BIG way.

11 minutes ago, irrelevantfalconsfan said:

Every media outlet I saw called episode 3 a 'bore' (though I thoroughly disagree), and episode 4 fixed that in a BIG way.

I have heard many good things about e.4 already so I look forward to watching it.

The previews look nuts.

58 minutes ago, irrelevantfalconsfan said:

I actually liked episode 3 a lot. Pure action while still exposing much of what was going on.

Loki has been amazing. I have loved each episode more than the one before it so far.

There was a perfect opportunity for an Owen Wilson wow tho toward the end of episode 4 and I’m a little disappointed it didn’t get written in lol