Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

True.

That is why secret invasion is going to be so interesting.

Pretty much everything series people will be asking.....is so and so a skrull?

I was always hoping they would make Tony a Skrull in the MCU.  everything he did was going to destroy the planet one way or another 🤣🤣 

4 hours ago, AF89 said:

yikes 

The singular worst thing about the finale was seeing John Walker smile with his wife as if all sins were forgotten and the future was bright. Unlike a lot of us, I liked the character (not the things he did) and his role in the series, even though he was a little undercooked. But pivoting to make a villain into a salvageable character was awkward and too bull****y for my sensibilities. And also unnecessary.

This interesting. Especially since Howard accused RDJ of stabbing him in the back and having something to do with Marvel Studios trying to cut the amount of the alleged handshake deal he had in place to return as Rhodey.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:13 PM, JayOzOne said:

This interesting. Especially since Howard accused RDJ of stabbing him in the back and having something to do with Marvel Studios trying to cut the amount of the alleged handshake deal he had in place to return as Rhodey.

I don't know about Terrence Howard's claims. It's be hard to buy that. Especially now.

Don Cheadle has been a much better Rhodey and brought way more life to the character.

Terrence Howard's Rhodey felt dry personality wise. I'm pretty sure Paramount and Marvel noticed that as well.

That just wasn't a good role for Howard. Who isn't a bad actor.

15 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The finale was so well done that you really don't want to think about it ending another way but it sounds like  the finale was going to be even more epic between Strange and the fact that they actually shot a scene where the bunny turned into a demon.

13 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The finale was so well done that you really don't want to think about it ending another way but it sounds like  the finale was going to be even more epic between Strange and the fact that they actually shot a scene where the bunny turned into a demon.

With the end-credits scene showing Wanda doing astral projection, and hearing the twins' voices, suggesting they show up in the multi-verse - to me that was a direct tie-in on part with Dr. Strange showing up himself. It did setup DS2 without having to have him appear for a big popcorn moment.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

With the end-credits scene showing Wanda doing astral projection, and hearing the twins' voices, suggesting they show up in the multi-verse - to me that was a direct tie-in on part with Dr. Strange showing up himself. It did setup DS2 without having to have him appear for a big popcorn moment.

No doubt.

Like I said , the finale was so so well done that it hard to say that including the other things would have made things better.

But it still would have been cool to see.

The director said that when Dr. Strange appeared in the finale, he was going to explain that the commercials in the first 5 episodes were actually his trying to reach Wanda from outside. That revelation would have been pretty neat. The commercials, interesting as they were, were never explained in the narrative.