Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

That may have been the slowest episode yet. 

Episode 3 was kind of slow and it set up a ton of stuff in episode 4. If this next one drops and it's less than an hour, it's going to set up another series or a movie. Think we'll see Sam's new suit, the assault on the GRC, another fight with John Walker (sending him to the Raft), but we might not find out who the Power Broker is, what happens with Isaiah Bradley (or his grandson), exactly what Sharon Carter is up to, how the Contessa figures into anything or whether the Wilson family business is going to make it. I don't expect a cliffhanger, just a lot of loose ends.

Believe it or not, Twitter is beefing right now because somebody took offense to Isaiah saying that there's no way they'll ever make a Black man Captain America. Some dude suggested that Rhodey wearing the Iron Patriot armor was analogous to him being a black version of Cap and the claws came out for both sides. You'd think this was all real. Marvel has to be really happy with Disney+ so far.

3 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Episode 3 was kind of slow and it set up a ton of stuff in episode 4. If this next one drops and it's less than an hour, it's going to set up another series or a movie. Think we'll see Sam's new suit, the assault on the GRC, another fight with John Walker (sending him to the Raft), but we might not find out who the Power Broker is, what happens with Isaiah Bradley (or his grandson), exactly what Sharon Carter is up to, how the Contessa figures into anything or whether the Wilson family business is going to make it. I don't expect a cliffhanger, just a lot of loose ends.

I get the odd feeling Sharon in the ON

5 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

No lie: I Googled "Marvel ON", "MCU ON", "Marvel the ON", "the ON" and looked "Marvel the ON" up on Twitter and finally concluded you probably were right. 👀

🤣 🤣 Seeing what time I typed that, I was most likely typing with one blurry eye open

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I feel that Sharon being the power broker might be a bit too obvious.

I think it's too much on the nose, too. If she was the Power Broker, she would have reacted differently when Zemo killed the guy manufacturing her serum. Probably would have killed him on the spot. She also wouldn't have killed her lieutenant in that club in episode 3. She may be angling to get her pardon by playing all sides against each other.

2 minutes ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Some interesting concept art displaying the possible new suit

Sam Wilson's New Captain America Suit Revealed | Falcon Captain America's  New Suit Revealed | - YouTube

Also keep in mind the Wakandans made this suit so there's no tellings all the tech that'll be loaded into it. Maybe like the Iron Spider, but with Falcon.

Didn't even realize the merch for the suit got leaked

image.jpeg.2cdada081e3127e99ed882aaed77edf0.jpeg

1 hour ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Some interesting concept art displaying the possible new suit

Sam Wilson's New Captain America Suit Revealed | Falcon Captain America's  New Suit Revealed | - YouTube

Also keep in mind the Wakandans made this suit so there's no tellings all the tech that'll be loaded into it. Maybe like the Iron Spider, but with Falcon.

So that's super interesting that the Wakandans made it, I assume it will enhance Sam's abilities (without taking the serum) to have him more physically in line with Cap's abilities.

12 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I think it's too much on the nose, too. If she was the Power Broker, she would have reacted differently when Zemo killed the guy manufacturing her serum. Probably would have killed him on the spot. She also wouldn't have killed her lieutenant in that club in episode 3. She may be angling to get her pardon by playing all sides against each other.

Also, her bounty hunters wouldn't have attacked her.

15 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

2 hours ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Also, her bounty hunters wouldn't have attacked her.

I take it you guys have forgotten how many times you've watched tv shows and movies where this happens in order to not directly reveal the truth? It's a set up. Stay woke

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I take it you guys have forgotten how many times you've watched tv shows and movies where this happens in order to not directly reveal the truth? It's a set up. Stay woke

Yeah...I was gonna say that is exactly what she would want you to think.

I think her and Ross are the 2 obvious choices so that is why I don't think that it would be either of them.

In fact I don't think it's going to even be revealed in the show.

10 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I like that the training montage suggested that about 14 pushups and two laps around your sister's house improves your ability to catch a vibranium shield.

Tell me you didn't hear it playing in your head when that scene came on:

You're the best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down.

9 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I decided to watch the Winter Soldier...it had been a minute since I seen it......it still holds up so well.

The argument that it is the best MCU movie is a solid one.

After re-watching Civil War, I think Winter Soldier is my next re-watch.  It's so **** good, it's a spy thriller with an ominous bad guy that's Cap's physical match (plus his best friend).