Marvel Cinematic Universe

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

WandaVision theory:

The cameo will be Nick Fury.  In the penultimate fight, Hayward is exposed as a Skrull (by Monica Rambeaus Spectrum) setting off the Secret Wars story line.  Fury takes out the Skrull. 

Wanda loses her **** fighting Agatha Harkness, and as a Nexus being, she unleashes her powers to crush Harkness and causes rips in the fabric of reality.  Agatha hides Wandas children in a revenge move.  Dr. strange rolls in to try and contain the problem.  But cannot.  Enter Multiverse of Madness.

They're doing a Secret Invasion show with Fury and Talos, it could be a lead in to this. Still does plenty to set up phase 4.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

WandaVision theory:

The cameo will be Nick Fury.  In the penultimate fight, Hayward is exposed as a Skrull (by Monica Rambeaus Spectrum) setting off the Secret Wars story line.  Fury takes out the Skrull. 

Wanda loses her **** fighting Agatha Harkness, and as a Nexus being, she unleashes her powers to crush Harkness and causes rips in the fabric of reality.  Agatha hides Wandas children in a revenge move.  Dr. strange rolls in to try and contain the problem.  But cannot.  Enter Multiverse of Madness.

That would be awesome.

1 hour ago, irrevelantfalconsfan said:

Unrealistic possibility here-

Wanda figures out how to take the Vision she... created, and put him back into Vision's old body, since he seems to be made of energy or some kind of magic, and with her power, I wouldn't put it past her. Then Monica finds a way to expose Hayward, and SWORD turns on him and goes back to Monica's control, like it would have been if not for the snap. Agatha gets outdueled by Wanda, and that's that. 

She still loses the kids, sadly.

I don't think that she loses her kids.....but I think that she loses Vision for good.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2563659/ant-man-and-the-wasp-quantumania-wont-bring-back-a-longtime-ant-man-character?pv=related_list

Dammit.  I liked TI and the crew in AntMan.  What a shame.  I actually would have loved to see a Disney+ show with those three scallywags.

They would have been great as part of a Damage Control series.

I still haven’t watched either of the Tom Holland MCU Spidey movies (I have seen chunks of Far From Home, just haven’t sat down and watched from start to finish). As part of my rediscovery/revisiting of the MCU, I think those are the next two movies I will watch. They both seem to be highly praised. 

Are the Ant Man movies worth watching? I love Paul Rudd, I know they helped set up his role in coming up with a way to undo the Snap in Endgame, but that character has just never done anything for me. Any reason to go back and watch them? I know a third one is coming out in Phase 4.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I still haven’t watched either of the Tom Holland MCU Spidey movies (I have seen chunks of Far From Home, just haven’t sat down and watched from start to finish). As part of my rediscovery/revisiting of the MCU, I think those are the next two movies I will watch. They both seem to be highly praised. 

Are the Ant Man movies worth watching? I love Paul Rudd, I know they helped set up his role in coming up with a way to undo the Snap in Endgame, but that character has just never done anything for me. Any reason to go back and watch them? I know a third one is coming out in Phase 4.

The Ant-Man movies are totally worth watching.

That is one of the things that Marvel had done so so well.

They have taken these secondary characters and made them feel like a big deal.

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Definitely see the Ant Mans. Highly entertaining movies.

I also recommend Homecoming. It was really well done, and helps you appreciate the Tony Stark/Peter Parker emotional connection that made parts of Infinity War and Endgame so moving. 

Haven't seen Far From Home yet, unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Definitely see the Ant Mans. Highly entertaining movies.

I also recommend Homecoming. It was really well done, and helps you appreciate the Tony Stark/Peter Parker emotional connection that made parts of Infinity War and Endgame so moving. 

Haven't seen Far From Home yet, unfortunately.

Far from home was good....not as good as home coming but still good.

The end credits really set up phase 4.