Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

So I'm sitting here thinking about the new Spider Man sub title. No Way Home to me feels like a direct Multi Verse mention without saying it. 

My thinking is that the original Spidey and Amazing Spidey will somehow make it into this universe along with their villains(Jamie Foxx is returning as Electro confirmed) and they're going to get stuck with our current Spidey. In an attempt to try and get them back to where they came from all **** is going to break loose after the old villains meet the new villains and we wind up getting a Civil War type of movie or super mini Avengers End Game type of movie. Something like the Spidey Verse vs The Sinister 6.

It's a reach I know

38 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

So I'm sitting here thinking about the new Spider Man sub title. No Way Home to me feels like a direct Multi Verse mention without saying it. 

My thinking is that the original Spidey and Amazing Spidey will somehow make it into this universe along with their villains(Jamie Foxx is returning as Electro confirmed) and they're going to get stuck with our current Spidey. In an attempt to try and get them back to where they came from all **** is going to break loose after the old villains meet the new villains and we wind up getting a Civil War type of movie or super mini Avengers End Game type of movie. Something like the Spidey Verse vs The Sinister 6.

It's a reach I know

Not at all, this makes absolute sense to me.  Marvel and Sony have a vested interest in this working.  They can have their Spiderverse movies, there is a great deal of source material to go from, and adding links to the MCU makes that universe more rich.  The Quantum, celestial and time aspects, along with magic just make anything possible.

Ultimately, this is how you manage to bring in the FF and X-Men, while not ****ting on the Fox movies by making them relevant in a multiverse storyline.  The X-Men were largely rebooted twice with several time lines.  Logan yet another.  The FF movies mostly were meh, and the last one being head scratchingly, well, weird at least.  And none of them are now irrelavent in a multiverse.  

Disney can use these old properties to mine talent and use them as the character they were from whatever universe they are from.  Brilliant really.

Which Disney+ shows are you looking forward to?  I'm more in the future with Moon Knight, Secret Invasion and Armor Wars.  I am digging Wanda vision, and looking forward to Falcon and the Winter Soldier.  Not feeling Loki at all.  Think I'll pass on She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel (don't like the characters, nothing to do with the leads being female).  

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

It's a reach I know

Reach or not....that would be fantastic.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Which Disney+ shows are you looking forward to?  I'm more in the future with Moon Knight, Secret Invasion and Armor Wars.  I am digging Wanda vision, and looking forward to Falcon and the Winter Soldier.  Not feeling Loki at all.  Think I'll pass on She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel (don't like the characters, nothing to do with the leads being female).  

I'm looking forward to IronHeart a lot. I haven't read the comic, but the story intrigues me.

I'm also looking forward to She-Hulk if for no other reason than Tatiana Maslany. She was fantastic in Orphan Black, and I'm excited to see what she can bring to this character. Also, there's lots of potential for Daredevil crossovers with that show.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Definitely Moon Knight. Some think it's going to introduce Blade and possibly Werewolf By Night and Ghost Rider. I'm leery of both Loki and Falcon & the Winter Soldier but if they hit, that bodes well for the entire venture. I have a sneaky feeling that Hawkeye is going to be one of the better shows that Marvel streams.

12 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Definitely Moon Knight. Some think it's going to introduce Blade and possibly Werewolf By Night and Ghost Rider. I'm leery of both Loki and Falcon & the Winter Soldier but if they hit, that bodes well for the entire venture. I have a sneaky feeling that Hawkeye is going to be one of the better shows that Marvel streams.

Hawkeye is going to be low key good I think.  

28 minutes ago, Padawan Knight said:

I'm looking forward to IronHeart a lot. I haven't read the comic, but the story intrigues me.

I'm also looking forward to She-Hulk if for no other reason than Tatiana Maslany. She was fantastic in Orphan Black, and I'm excited to see what she can bring to this character. Also, there's lots of potential for Daredevil crossovers with that show.

I like Tatiana as well.  I'd love to see Matt Murdock and the crew on the show.  

Iron heart is one you'll love or hate.  Riri is good in the comics, and I hope they do it justice.  Her crossing with Ms. marvel would be cool.  

3 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

Moon Knight, Falcon and Winter Soldier, What If and Iron Heart 

5 hours ago, Herr Doktor said:

BTW, I'm looking forward to all of them. Yes, as a matter of fact, I am that nerd. 🤓