Marvel Cinematic Universe

3 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

I wonder why this particular guy, instead of the one from The Age of Ultron? So from reading what you guys are saying this introduces mutants into the MCU? Fantastic way to do it. Oh, and the critics can go f off!

The theory I have seen floated is that a certain neighbor is pushing to see the extent of wanda's powers for their own gain. Her Quicksilver is dead and she said that she cannot revive the dead, so she unconsciously grabbed the one that was alive in another universe.  

Wanda said that she is not controlling everything, so it is possible one of the neighbors is actually controlling stuff. 

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

The theory I have seen floated is that a certain neighbor is pushing to see the extent of wanda's powers for their own gain. Her Quicksilver is dead and she said that she cannot revive the dead, so she unconsciously grabbed the one that was alive in another universe.  

Wanda said that she is not controlling everything, so it is possible one of the neighbors is actually controlling stuff. 

Certain neighbor being Agnes/Agatha?

I started doubting the Agatha theory in this episode because of the way Agnes almost panicked when Vision went off-script. She was so deferential to Wanda about what to do next. First time she seemed a bit scared of Wanda.

7 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

Also, Monica is becoming Photon, which neat.

Seeing that her mom's call sign was Photon, I imagine she'll take on a different moniker. The instruments Darcy was using are made by Spectrum Technologies, so that one is likely out, as well. Maybe Pulsar?

X-Men: FIrst Class* is the best of the X-Men movies aside from Logan. Days of Future Past was good, too. Beyond that, I have serious technical and creative problems with all of them. Fox did a terrible job with the series.

*Even though I'll never forgive it for botching Emma Frost. Miscast and poorly written, they missed a layup with that character the way John Carter blew it with Dejah Thoris. I know both movies were rated PG but you cannot go low on two characters whose strongest attributes are their sheer sex appeal.

33 minutes ago, Padawan Knight said:

I've been trying to keep it relatively spoiler free for those that don't want to know.

Man it's only like 5-6 of us in here and I'm the only one not completely interested in watching lol. I'm watching Emergency Awesome reviews every week so that's good enough for me. I think Carter was the other who was waiting. 

Can probably get everyone else's feedback but I'm okay with like a 3 day rule with the TV shows and maybe a week for the movies then after that let it spill and have an open conversation. 

How bout everyone else?

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man it's only like 5-6 of us in here and I'm the only one not completely interested in watching lol. I'm watching Emergency Awesome reviews every week so that's good enough for me. I think Carter was the other who was waiting. 

Can probably get everyone else's feedback but I'm okay with like a 3 day rule with the TV shows and maybe a week for the movies then after that let it spill and have an open conversation. 

How bout everyone else?

Emergency Awesome is pretty good. If you want to get really in depth, Heavy Spoilers does a heck of a job with fine details. New Rockstars comes out with one that lasts between 20 minutes to nearly an hour but I don't watch it because I'm too impatient. And I'm more than cool with chilling with spoilery chat.

I have to be careful when on YouTube because a lot of click-hungry channels put spoilers in their titles the day episodes break. Some load the day before although that breaks with their advance viewing agreements.

10 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Emergency Awesome is pretty good. If you want to get really in depth, Heavy Spoilers does a heck of a job with fine details. New Rockstars comes out with one that lasts between 20 minutes to nearly an hour but I don't watch it because I'm too impatient. And I'm more than cool with chilling with spoilery chat.

I have to be careful when on YouTube because a lot of click-hungry channels put spoilers in their titles the day episodes break. Some load the day before although that breaks with their advance viewing agreements.

I love Emergency Awesome man. Really like to hear his thoughts and speculations on things. He's REALLY smart about things and knows his history on things he talks about. I wouldn't be able to watch New Rockstars. If those videos are that long I'm better off watching the show myself lol. 

I figured I'd just throw that idea out there cause I want to see how you guys feel and all that beating around the bush **** is irritating lol. It's like adults talking in code around a child.  But if spoilers free is the way, it is the way