Jump to content

Marvel Cinematic Universe


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

It's going to be Benedict Cumberbatch. We all know that WandaVision leads into Dr. Strange In the Multiverse of Madness and Spider-Man 3. I can't see them tying Spider-Man into what's going on so I'm betting it's going to be an appearance by Dr. Strange. Or Mordo.

My feelings aswell.

But it could be her bringing back Quicksilver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/3/2021 at 4:23 AM, ya_boi_j said:

It's not too big. She's his daughter and would make for a great introduction into the MCU

Magneto out of the blue?

It would be huge but they would then need to square mutants...

Of course Charles Xavier could help explain how they’re not common knowledge.  He would also explain a few things about the residents.

But Wanda did was exposed to the power of the mind gem.... so there’s all kinds of things they could do with that in regards to everything plus vision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lots and lots of stuff to unpack. More every week. With that being said, I'm now sure she's not the villain of this season but want to know who is. They're leaving dots in every episode that are going to be connected. Soon.

Image result for popcorn gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I mean....if that canonizes  the fox movies..

I have mentioned it before but I really hope that they some how being back atleast Michael Fassbender.

Dude is a fantastic actor and I thought he did a great job as magneto given how iffy the writing was at fox. Under the mcu umbrella  he would shine even more.

I'd be happy if Fassbender AND James McAvoy made it over. McAvoy has been a fantastic actor for years and I'd like to see him as much as or more than Patrick Stewart. IMO, Sir Patrick can't top what he did in Logan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I'd be happy if Fassbender AND James McAvoy made it over. McAvoy has been a fantastic actor for years and I'd like to see him as much as or more than Patrick Stewart. IMO, Sir Patrick can't top what he did in Logan.

I agree.  I love most the overall cast of the X-Men movies with a few exceptions....but the movies themselves were often terrible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I mean....if that canonizes  the fox movies..

I have mentioned it before but I really hope that they some how being back atleast Michael Fassbender.

Dude is a fantastic actor and I thought he did a great job as magneto given how iffy the writing was at fox. Under the mcu umbrella  he would shine even more.

 

3 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

I wonder why this particular guy, instead of the one from The Age of Ultron? So from reading what you guys are saying this introduces mutants into the MCU? Fantastic way to do it. Oh, and the critics can go f off!

 

Yeah, it seems like the first introduction of the Fox universe/mutants into the MCU. And, it coordinates with some of the multiverse stuff that's coming up (new Dr. Strange, new Spiderman). Simple explanation is that he is the Pietro from another universe that somehow - either by Wanda (intentionally or otherwise) or someone else or maybe someone controlling Wanda - got dragged into the MCU universe. It will be interesting to see if that's how all mutants get introduced (i.e., from another reality) or just him.

 

9 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I agree.  I love most the overall cast of the X-Men movies with a few exceptions....but the movies themselves were often terrible.

 

Seriously, they have had great casts, and X-Men was my introduction to comics and still my favorite, but the movies ... the movies have mostly been ugh.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

 

 

Yeah, it seems like the first introduction of the Fox universe/mutants into the MCU. And, it coordinates with some of the multiverse stuff that's coming up (new Dr. Strange, new Spiderman). Simple explanation is that he is the Pietro from another universe that somehow - either by Wanda (intentionally or otherwise) or someone else or maybe someone controlling Wanda - got dragged into the MCU universe. It will be interesting to see if that's how all mutants get introduced (i.e., from another reality) or just him.

 

 

Seriously, they have had great casts, and X-Men was my introduction to comics and still my favorite, but the movies ... the movies have mostly been ugh.

 

 

I saw a tweet that suggested that MCU could be using Logan’s time travel in Days of Future Past to tie in to the Multiverse with the altered past timeline. With the exception of Logan, which is just an outstanding film, the younger X-Men movies, the first two at least, were better than the earlier ones. Apocalypse wasn’t very good, and even though the Dark Phoenix storyline from the 90’s cartoon was my favorite, I still haven’t watched the most recent DP movie and have read it’s just not good, which is a shame because I love me some Sophie Turner. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

 

Baby Vision v. Baby Yoda is the battle we all need.

 

I'm 5 or 6 episodes into the Madalorian. Still waiting for it to grip me ... it just, hasn't yet.

S1 takes a bit to get going because of the episodic structure, but it comes together in the last few episodes, and S2 was outstanding, some of the best tv in recent memory IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...