Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

She might wind up as the hero on the show. They built up her back story on the latest episode. Wanda's looking more like the bad guy every week. 

There was a period of time in the comics where the Scarlet Witch was definitely evil! Along the way she became one of the "good guys".

Episode 4 was very good.

It was interesting seeing the fall out of the blip as people came back.

It was dealt with some in Far from home but to see people being blipped back into existence and seeing the sheer confusion was interesting and that is something that needs to be explored more in the upcoming movies/shows.

This wasn't an expansive article but I thought it was interesting. Hollywood only ever breaks from formula after it's been rewarded for doing so. I'd suggest that Disney wouldn't be making Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings if it weren't for the success of both Black Panther and Crazy Rich Asians. And you can bet your *** Crazy Rich Asians wouldn't have been produced if Black Panther hadn't already earned a billion dollars.

7 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

This wasn't an expansive article but I thought it was interesting. Hollywood only ever breaks from formula after it's been rewarded for doing so. I'd suggest that Disney wouldn't be making Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings if it weren't for the success of both Black Panther and Crazy Rich Asians. And you can bet your *** Crazy Rich Asians wouldn't have been produced if Black Panther hadn't already earned a billion dollars.

As long as Shang Chi gives us the real Mandarin, it will be a dub

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

As long as Shang Chi gives us the real Mandarin, it will be a dub

Trevor Slattery is still one of the all-time troll jobs in any movie. Bigger even than having the Hulk in the Infinity War trailer but not appearing after the first 10 minutes of the movie. Still ****es me off that they did that but at the same time, it's funny AF.

Best Trevor Slattery GIFs | Gfycat

By the way, I'm a big fan of Hong Kong cinema and Andy Lau is a great actor. Hope they gave him a good script for Shang-Chi.

13 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Trevor Slattery is still one of the all-time troll jobs in any movie. Bigger even than having the Hulk in the Infinity War trailer but not appearing after the first 10 minutes of the movie. Still ****es me off that they did that but at the same time, it's funny AF.

Best Trevor Slattery GIFs | Gfycat

By the way, I'm a big fan of Hong Kong cinema and Andy Lau is a great actor. Hope they gave him a good script for Shang-Chi.

Yeah thats a top 5 twist in the MCU for sure lol. I'm intrigued by Shang Chi's potential

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

So this is definitely Wanda’s creation to not have to deal with the reality of Vision’s death, right? 

There's now a theory that Mephisto or Nightmare is controlling her and using her powers to create Westfield's new reality. That's less interesting than having a superhero lose her mind and threaten the fabric of reality but it leaves room for her to redeem herself later.

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

So this is definitely Wanda’s creation to not have to deal with the reality of Vision’s death, right? 

I think that will be part of it.

There was that scene where he looked dead and the stone was ripped out.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

*Derp*

Actually, wrong tweet. THIS is what I meant to post:

Much better tweet!

Not as funny though ;)

Stewart is said to have turned it down but that could be  something that is meant to mislead.

Same for Jackman for Logan....I suspect that they may make atleast a shock value cameo.