Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Porkins said:

You must really love your wife. She’s no Wedge; she’s like the opposite of Wedge, a bad wingman. I count no fewer than six **** blocks in your attempts to see the movie. 

The fact that the movie wound up failing to live up to my expectations made it even worse. I didn't know who made me more upset, the Missus, the two idiots who spoiled it, George Lucas or myself.

The logo on his back does look a lot like the SWORD logo. The same logo was on the toy helicopter that Wanda found. Some are speculating that it wasn't a toy when it entered her pocket reality. Now there's speculation that she's being played by Mephisto to give birth to his children. "For the children" seemed to be the theme of episode #2 and she's married to a non-organic android. This is going to be interesting.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:44 AM, falconsd56 said:

WandaVison is interesting.

And Elizabeth Olsen is smoking!

I’m caught up now. Not a Marvel or MCU fanboy at all, have seen most of the movies. The show is obviously very different, and was an ambitious gamble for the first of the streaming shows. I know it’s setting something dark up, so it’s intriguing. Plus, Sy Ableman! 

Olsen is absolutely stunning as always, especially in the magicians assistant outfit. Goodness.

Wandavision has started off very weird. If I weren’t already invested in the whole thing I don’t think I would keep watching.

Hopefully the twist pays off soon with an interesting hook because the show has been boring so far imo, which is something considering they decided to make short episodes. 

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Wandavision has started off very weird. If I weren’t already invested in the whole thing I don’t think I would keep watching.

Hopefully the twist pays off soon with an interesting hook because the show has been boring so far imo, which is something considering they decided to make short episodes. 

I can certainly see that.

It is much slower than your typical marvel property.

It is certainly different....which is imo a good thing but I can see how it might turn someone off.

7 hours ago, Carter said:

Im just going to hold out until Falcon and Winter Soldier. I have no issues looking at WandaVision spoilers and reviews though

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Im just going to hold out until Falcon and Winter Soldier. I have no issues looking at WandaVision spoilers and reviews though

It’s not terrible, it’s just a weird way to do a show lol. It feels silly and disjointed most of the time. It’s clearly building to something and I’m impatiently waiting for it 😩