Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

@ya_boi_j @Carter @falconsd56 @JayOzOne

@biloxifalcon 

Ned is either truly becoming a sidekick or he's turning evil.

His big weight loss is said to be due to his role in the next Spider-man film.

jacob-batalon.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/spider-man-star-jacob-batalon-223026568.html

Get outta here. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Bringing in Rogue that way would be pretty awesome. Good foundation for mutants and highly relevant storyline for Captain Marvel.

I was really thinking/hoping they might try to work in Storm first with Black Panther, but I have no idea what they will do with BP now :( 

I wouldn’t mind if they brought Killmonger back and he became a good guy. Shuri can become BP on down the line. Too soon

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wouldn’t mind if they brought Killmonger back and he became a good guy. Shuri can become BP on down the line. Too soon

I am still sad over Boseman's death and I know I'm gonna cry like a baby when they honor him. I want to see the BP character continue on because I love the character and there are so many possibilities, but at the same time it is very fitting that they won't recast the role of T'Challa and just move forward. Boseman was T'Challa. It's as hard to imagine seeing anyone else play him now as it is for Iron Man with RDJ or Captain America with Chris Evans. That's one thing I love about MCU... they have gotten so much of the casting perfect.

It would be weird to see Killmonger come back but I definitely wouldn't hate it.

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

2 hours ago, Carter said:

I am still sad over Boseman's death and I know I'm gonna cry like a baby when they honor him. I want to see the BP character continue on because I love the character and there are so many possibilities, but at the same time it is very fitting that they won't recast the role of T'Challa and just move forward. Boseman was T'Challa. It's as hard to imagine seeing anyone else play him now as it is for Iron Man with RDJ or Captain America with Chris Evans. That's one thing I love about MCU... they have gotten so much of the casting perfect.

It would be weird to see Killmonger come back but I definitely wouldn't hate it.

I wonder how they are gonna write-off/kill off T'Challa? Maybe the tragedy of the start of a Wakanda vs Atlantean war that debuts Namor?

I also wonder how they would be able to bring back Killmonger from the dead and make sense why T'Challa can't be brought back from the dead.

Everything is so complicated right now because I think it's way too early for Shuri to take the reigns as BP.

8 hours ago, Carter said:

5 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I wonder how they are gonna write-off/kill off T'Challa? Maybe the tragedy of the start of a Wakanda vs Atlantean war that debuts Namor?

I also wonder how they would be able to bring back Killmonger from the dead and make sense why T'Challa can't be brought back from the dead.

Everything is so complicated right now because I think it's way too early for Shuri to take the reigns as BP.

Recasting T'Challa is completely out of the question. Of course Shuri became BP eventually but right now is far too early. Maybe next movie. 

I don't know how they would story it but bringing Killmonger back (this is the MCU lol) as a goodie and accepted family member and him accepting that he is accepted and loved would make for a good story, i just don't know how. 

In the end, after he dies, there's never a burial, he doesn't throw him in the ocean, nothing. Could they perhaps have him in a lab? They could drop some of that black panther blood or whatever it was in him and heal him that way after he talks to his father, uncle or even digital T'Challa in the afterlife and he recognizes that he's meant to take over as ruler the right way. I don't know man. There's a way to do it, just have to figure out how

54 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Recasting T'Challa is completely out of the question. Of course Shuri became BP eventually but right now is far too early. Maybe next movie. 

I don't know how they would story it but bringing Killmonger back (this is the MCU lol) as a goodie and accepted family member and him accepting that he is accepted and loved would make for a good story, i just don't know how. 

In the end, after he dies, there's never a burial, he doesn't throw him in the ocean, nothing. Could they perhaps have him in a lab? They could drop some of that black panther blood or whatever it was in him and heal him that way after he talks to his father, uncle or even digital T'Challa in the afterlife and he recognizes that he's meant to take over as ruler the right way. I don't know man. There's a way to do it, just have to figure out how

To be honest there were rumors after BP1 came out that it may have been intended anyway to somehow bring back Killmonger.

You're right that there was no mention of Killmonger's burial or even the actual confirmation of his death. T'Challa could've ordered Shuri to revive or keep him alive with their tech.

There has also been some other people whose taken on the mantle of BP. S'Yan was a young advisor of T'Chaka that took over until T'Challa grew up in the comics. Maybe they change it in the MCU to being a young advisor to T'Challa and takes over due to his death?

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

To be honest there were rumors after BP1 came out that it may have been intended anyway to somehow bring back Killmonger.

You're right that there was no mention of Killmonger's burial or even the actual confirmation of his death. T'Challa could've ordered Shuri to revive or keep him alive with their tech.

There has also been some other people whose taken on the mantle of BP. S'Yan was a young advisor of T'Chaka that took over until T'Challa grew up in the comics. Maybe they change it in the MCU to being a young advisor to T'Challa and takes over due to his death?

probably so. I'm anxious to see which direction they go. I know that first day back on set is going to be very emotional for them but they're going to break even more records. However they show respect to Chadwick is going to have us all crying

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

probably so. I'm anxious to see which direction they go. I know that first day back on set is going to be very emotional for them but they're going to break even more records. However they show respect to Chadwick is going to have us all crying

I might loose it worse than the soldier that sat in front of me in the theater when watching Tony Stark die during Endgame.

The soldier literally broke down and his wife/gf had to tend to him. I admit that some popcorn butter got in my eye and started watering a bit that day.

My popcorn might be soggy like **** when watching BP2.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I might loose it worse than the soldier that sat in front of me in the theater when watching Tony Stark die during Endgame.

The soldier literally broke down and his wife/gf had to tend to him. I admit that some popcorn butter got in my eye and started watering a bit that day.

My popcorn might be soggy like **** when watching BP2.

I did everything I could to hold those tears back. That **** hurt. Black Widow not so much. 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I did everything I could to hold those tears back. That **** hurt. Black Widow not so much. 

Something about her death didn't feel permanent to me. I think she'll be back again outside of her solo movie.

The only thing I would miss if she was permanently gone is well......................you know.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

yeah they're about to destroy this movie. The only way this movie isn't ruined is if all of these cameos are brief. This works with a movie like The Avengers because there's a working story already in place. 

Yeah I don’t know about working in the other Spiderman actors but I been hoping they would figure out a way to bring daredevil into MCU with Spiderman. Charlie Cox and the Netflix series made that a legit character imo. But you are right about potential to screw this up. For now ima be excited because homecoming and far from home were both really good and they left us with such a massive cliffhanger for the next one. 

I am uber excited but also uber concerned.

If it is pulled off... Spiderman 3 will be the GOAT.

But there is also a good chance of it being a flop because there is too much going on.

Part of what makes the mcu so great is that there is never really anything wasted....even little things have purpose  and become part of the greater narrative.....but with something like this where there are going to be million moving parts....that is going to be tough to continue.