Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

23 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

From the small bits I know about this character, I think there’s gonna be a major death in this movie

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/ryan-gosling-to-join-the-mcu-as-villain-mangog-in-thor-love-and-thunder.html/

That's one big bad, he's like the manifestation of all the pain and suffering his entire race felt when the Asgardians exterminated them.

Like Pennywise from It, he feeds on fear and hatred.

Side note: If BRB doesn't find his way into T:L&T I will be disappoint.

6 minutes ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

That's one big bad, he's like the manifestation of all the pain and suffering his entire race felt when the Asgardians exterminated them.

Like Pennywise from It, he feeds on fear and hatred.

Side note: If BRB doesn't find his way into T:L&T I will be disappoint.

Sounds like my type of villain.

there was a BRB easter egg in the last Thor movie.

7:40

1 minute ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

I think the second CM film will be the Secret Invasion, which IMO Beta Ray really doesn't fit. It will have a **** ton of MCU heroes, ala CA:CW.

I thought the second one was supposed to be Captain Marvel and The Valkyries or was that only a rumor?

Considering The Skrulls are heavily involved with CM, I can see what you said being true though.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I thought the second one was supposed to be Captain Marvel and The Valkyries or was that only a rumor?

Considering The Skrulls are heavily involved with CM, I can see what you said being true though.

I think the ECS in S:FFH sealed it, I'm totally down with it too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 11:25 AM, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Nnnnnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sadwave:

On 8/25/2019 at 0:27 PM, Carter said:

There’s really people out here acting like Sony won’t just screw up the franchise again lol

I don’t understand how Disney can just walk away from the most popular Marvel character in existence.

On 8/25/2019 at 0:45 PM, falconsd56 said:

I still think that Spidey stays in the MCU....it just does not make sense for him to leave now

On 8/27/2019 at 0:29 PM, JayOzOne said:

Happy is now Sad AF. Aunt May is certifiably bangable.

Spider-Man is back in the MCU!!!!!!!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/spider-man-shocker-disney-sony-striking-deal-new-movie-1243777?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=Direct&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

It's also all over Twitter.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Was just coming to post this.

I knew that they would strike a deal.......it is great to see.

Hopefully they bring Venom into it as it was rumored.

Tom Hardy in the MCU needs to happen

On 9/16/2019 at 0:43 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Forgot about that easter egg. The down side to it is that I think Fury is going to be the reason behind it all unknowingly. Don't know why but it's just a gut feeling.

Meant to quote one of your posts as well in my last posts because I still have a hard time trying to tag posters.

Just saw that Spider-Man is back in the MCU.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Was just coming to post this.

I knew that they would strike a deal.......it is great to see.

Hopefully they bring Venom into it as it was rumored.

Tom Hardy in the MCU needs to happen

I hope Venom comes along as well.

Both Disney and Sony knows that they need each other for better business.

Way too much money to leave on the table. I expect another deal in the near future to be done as well to do even more Spider-Man based MCU films down the line.

• 2 weeks later...

Ant Man is under appreciated in MCU imo. Both films have been very good.

Maybe he will take on a leading role in the next chapter of Avengers? There are a hundred different directions they could go with Spider-Man back in MCU long term, X-Men and F4 back in the fold. All of which gives more substance to the next big wave being a Secret Wars MCU storyline.

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

Ant Man is under appreciated in MCU imo. Both films have been very good.

Maybe he will take on a leading role in the next chapter of Avengers? There are a hundred different directions they could go with Spider-Man back in MCU long term, X-Men and F4 back in the fold. All of which gives more substance to the next big wave being a Secret Wars MCU storyline.

I think Paul Ruud is low key just as perfect a hire for Ant-Man as RDJ was as Iron Man. Neither of those characters would probably work nearly as well with someone else in the suit.

7 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I think Paul Ruud is low key just as perfect a hire for Ant-Man as RDJ was as Iron Man. Neither of those characters would probably work nearly as well with someone else in the suit.

He has been in a lot of good movies, including the classic modern comedy and still quotable Anchorman, but Ant Man might be his career defining role. He has actually been able to show a lot more depth of his acting talent in the role than anything else he has been in.

3 hours ago, Carter said:

He has been in a lot of good movies, including the classic modern comedy and still quotable Anchorman, but Ant Man might be his career defining role. He has actually been able to show a lot more depth of his acting talent in the role than anything else he has been in.

Even though Rudd is a good actor, I still can't get that abomination Halloween 6: The Curse of Micheal Myers out of my head.

Man that was one of the worst films I've ever seen. By how awful that movie was you wouldn't have guessed how successful Rudd would be now.

Sad that was the final appearance of Donald Pleasence's Dr. Loomis.