Marvel Cinematic Universe

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

To say the least about the Fantastic Four. If I was Feige, I'd introduce F4 without an origin story. I'm much more interested in seeing them in the MCU than the X-Men but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Yeah I think Fantastic Four would be a seamless fit into where MCU is at and seems to be heading. F4 has been on the shelf for a while and X-Men has been prominent in recent years so I think I’m expecting the MCU F4 to surface sooner than X-Men... although they could very well blend them both in.

Since Adam Warlock has already been teased and a cosmic storyline arc would seem to suggest Galactus eventually, I’m thinking F4 is pretty likely. Silver Surfer would have to appear at some point. Warlock and Surfer are like apex level powerful so idk how MCU will handle that. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saw Black panther yesterday. Outside of the winter soldier, kilmonger is the second villain marvel has perfected imo. Michael b Jordan played a **** good villain here

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yeah I think Fantastic Four would be a seamless fit into where MCU is at and seems to be heading. F4 has been on the shelf for a while and X-Men has been prominent in recent years so I think I’m expecting the MCU F4 to surface sooner than X-Men... although they could very well blend them both in.

Since Adam Warlock has already been teased and a cosmic storyline arc would seem to suggest Galactus eventually, I’m thinking F4 is pretty likely. Silver Surfer would have to appear at some point. Warlock and Surfer are like apex level powerful so idk how MCU will handle that. 

There were rumors last week that Namor might surface soon in a non-F4 property. Might be a bad idea if it looks like they're biting off of Aquaman, IMO. Namor was essentially a charged-up version of King Orm. Hope they give him the tiny little winged feet.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/03/doctor-strange-scott-derrickson-namor-mcu-sequel-1202050965/

21 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

There were rumors last week that Namor might surface soon in a non-F4 property. Might be a bad idea if it looks like they're biting off of Aquaman, IMO. Namor was essentially a charged-up version of King Orm. Hope they give him the tiny little winged feet.

Namor... geez I haven’t heard that name in a long time. Wasn’t he one of the very first Marvel characters?

23 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Starting on April 23, AMC will show all 22 MCU movies in a massive Marvel movie marathon. That's 59 hours, in theaters.

"You going to the MCU marathon, Jay?"

"Dunno. Might. Be kind of hard for me to sit still for that long."

"What's it gonna take to help you make up your mind about going to a 60 hour marathon?"

"Depends."

9 hours ago, sdogg said:

9 more days and leaks are coming out big time. Going to have to shut down social media for now. I'm so glad we here are considerate of others and don't just spoil to be a butt hole. 

My daughter recently told me she should have listened to me and avoided looking stuff up. She realized it’s ruining the experience of going to see it lol

I’m about to avoid everything until next Friday.

Wow. The most common theme from earl reviewers (other than how great "Endgame" is) is that it made a lot of grown men cry. They're saying don't expect a sequel to A:IW. I can't see it until early next week, so I have to avoid the web for four or five days starting Thursday night. Video is spoiler free, BTW.

8 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Wow. The most common theme from earl reviewers (other than how great "Endgame" is) is that it made a lot of grown men cry. They're saying don't expect a sequel to A:IW. I can't see it until early next week, so I have to avoid the web for four or five days starting Thursday night. Video is spoiler free, BTW.

I've seen nothing but great reviews. Someone I watch on YouTube said he cried 4 times during the movie. I'll be seeing it Thursday night. I can't wait. 

1 hour ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

I've seen nothing but great reviews. Someone I watch on YouTube said he cried 4 times during the movie. I'll be seeing it Thursday night. I can't wait. 

LOL. I'm avoiding this thread (and YouTube) like the plague. I seldom see movies in the first weekend and YouTube ALWAYS manages to have some random video title spoil something major before I can check them out.

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

LOL. I'm avoiding this thread (and YouTube) like the plague. I seldom see movies in the first weekend and YouTube ALWAYS manages to have some random video title spoil something major before I can check them out.

Yeah. YouTube spoiled the Gamora death scene for me last year. I don't even know why they recommended that video to me. I'm avoiding Youtube and social media until Thursday after the movie. 

I’ve decided to stay off Twitter until after we see the movie tomorrow. I had to quick swipe down a few times today from people doing spoilers. I give them credit for at least putting that warning before anything else, but others are going to be d bags and try to ruin it like people do with every single one of these movies.

Coming up on 24 hours away from seeing it though. :)