Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,177 posts in this topic

Just saw Captain America: Winter Soldier today. Great movie!

In addition to The Falcon, they slyly introduced two more Avengers.

they had spoiled those 2 additions about 2 months before the movie was released.

they had spoiled those 2 additions about 2 months before the movie was released.

That's why I never read anything related to any movie that I want to see. Too many people always want to jack it up for everyone else.

That's why I never read anything related to any movie that I want to see. Too many people always want to jack it up for everyone else.

Sometimes those spoilers make it worth staying for the post credit scene. Sometimes they give enough info to know before hand if you really wanna wait or not. Sometimes the info is pure rumor and completely wrong.

If you don't know to sit thru the credits at a marvel movie...Well then you haven't really been paying attention.

That's not what I said.

Sometimes those spoilers make it worth staying for the post credit scene. Sometimes they give enough info to know before hand if you really wanna wait or not. Sometimes the info is pure rumor and completely wrong.

That's what the Run Pee phone app is for...

Show has been renewed and the agent Carter series has been picked up by ABC. To all who argued against me in that Thor the dark world thread and told me shield wouldn't make it past season 1, screw all of ya. That is all. I may just bump the thread for the **** of it

AF89 and J-Nice like this

Show has been renewed and the agent Carter series has been picked up by ABC. To all who argued against me in that Thor the dark world thread and told me shield wouldn't make it past season 1, screw all of ya. That is all. I may just bump the thread for the **** of it

Looking forward to the Agent Carter show. I haven't seen a synopsis for the show, but it wouldn't surprise me to see some of the "lesser" Marvel superheroes as the show will probably concentrate on the early days of SHIELD.

Great ending to the season. Guessing we finally find out who skye truly is next season. Interesting as I thought both of her parents were killed.

Side note, Clark Gregg said he wasn't gonna be in the avengers 2 yet he is the new head of shield. I wonder how this plays out in the movie as captain america is the only one who knows that he's alive.

Thought it was supposed to be a Nick Fury cameo not a Samuel Jackson one lol. Hes even got his signature beret.

Yeah, I THINK that even his facial hair was different than in TWS. They just called him up and said come in for a few hours lol

Great ending to the season. Guessing we finally find out who skye truly is next season. Interesting as I thought both of her parents were killed.

Side note, Clark Gregg said he wasn't gonna be in the avengers 2 yet he is the new head of shield. I wonder how this plays out in the movie as captain america is the only one who knows that he's alive.

he's been teasing it a few times on twitter

Cap doesn't know does he? When did he find out?

they told him in the movie. When the guy telling him said he would tell him he said hi, cap said he would tell him himself. It was towards the end I think. Unless I heard the name wrong