Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

Inhumans trailer:

This trailer  was dogged at Comic Con. I'll watch at least 2 -3 episodes. Marvel needs to get all their **** from Fox.

I've been enjoying Netflix.  In fact I absolutely cannot wait for the Defenders.

falconsd56 likes this

On 7/24/2017 at 9:18 PM, sdogg said:

The leaked footage of Infinity War looks epic. 

They were filming near Marietta Street at Fairlie last month, and I've seen lots of Marvel filming sites around Atlanta.  Atlanta is officially part of the Marvelverse!

The best part about watching movies lately is recognizing parts of Atlanta that are supposed to be LA or NY.  Favorite recent examples: Pym Technologies (old Georgia Archives building) in ANT-MAN and the car chase at the beginning of FURIOUS 7 (with Staples Center digitally inserted over were MB Stadium is now).

AF89 and sdogg like this

So far it's okay. Feel like the written dialogue isn't as good as what we got in Daredevil and Jessica Jones, they're trying to pegion hole exposition for people who haven't watched all four series.

The combat is still good tho.

39 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

Watching all four would give you a better perspective for this one.

I seen them all, just saying they seem to be assuming a lot of their viewers probably  only watched Daredevil in the early episodes.