Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

2,890 posts in this topic

Probably gonna have to wait until the 3rd week or DVD release. My oldest has a cold. Next week we won't have a babysitter. Hopefully we can go in week 3. If not I'll have a kodi player Wednesday 

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Probably gonna have to wait until the 3rd week or DVD release. My oldest has a cold. Next week we won't have a babysitter. Hopefully we can go in week 3. If not I'll have a kodi player Wednesday 

J, I really hope you can catch this one on the big screen, but i also know you have responsibilities that may prevent that

ya_boi_j likes this

6 hours ago, meezy0236 said:

J, I really hope you can catch this one on the big screen, but i also know you have responsibilities that may prevent that

I hope so too. Took 3 weeks for me to see b v s because I didn't wanna just leave wifey alone with the baby while I enjoyed myself. These movies would decide to release during the early stages of our newborns birth lol. If only I was the type of parent to throw the kids on someone else while I went out to have fun

meezy0236 likes this

Marvel just has the better blueprint and gameplan for bringing their characters to the big screen, than DC. It's not to say DC is bad, it's just Marvel is better. IMO. 

slamee101 likes this

30 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Marvel just has the better blueprint and gameplan for bringing their characters to the big screen, than DC. It's not to say DC is bad, it's just Marvel is better. IMO. 

Marvel kills everywhere until it comes to usage of main villains. Loki and red skull are the only 2 I can think of who have been properly used thus far

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Marvel kills everywhere until it comes to usage of main villains. Loki and red skull are the only 2 I can think of who have been properly used thus far

Yeah, that is the one area they need to improve on. Hope Thanos is the bad arse he should be. 

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Great movie.  Captain America is a real d!ck!

Nah, I think Tony is the duck head and an idiot for going with that A hole Ross. 

7 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Nah, I think Tony is the duck head and an idiot for going with that A hole Ross. 

Don't want to spoil the movie for anyone, but the scene near the end in the silo put Cap in a bad light (IMNSHO)!  Black Panther is the man (fighting, but I would not have done what he did at the end *cough* *cough*), the new Spider Man is probably the best I've seen so far.

28 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Yeah, that is the one area they need to improve on. Hope Thanos is the bad arse he should be. 

If they ruin Thanos I swear I will boycott every future marvel film following those next 2 avengers movies. It won't hurt their pockets any buy you just don't ruin a villain like Thanos. Same goes for apocalypse. 

16 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Don't want to spoil the movie for anyone, but the scene near the end in the silo put Cap in a bad light (IMNSHO)!  Black Panther is the man (fighting, but I would not have done what he did at the end *cough* *cough*), the new Spider Man is probably the best I've seen so far.

Gonna pm you a pic of our newest baby and her big sister in a bit pops 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gonna pm you a pic of our newest baby and her big sister in a bit pops 

Do that!  Congrats son!

I  enjoyed it.....I thought the idea though that the avengers being blamed for the events of new York was a little stupid .....its like people just forgot that the earth was being invaded by an alien race. I can see the round about way that sacovia (sp) being blamed on them since it was tony starks invention that was the cause of it....but even then hydra was working on the same thing.

5 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I  enjoyed it.....I thought the idea though that the avengers being blamed for the events of new York was a little stupid .....its like people just forgot that the earth was being invaded by an alien race. I can see the round about way that sacovia (sp) being blamed on them since it was tony starks invention that was the cause of it....but even then hydra was working on the same thing.

Yeah, I agree but with the way people work, I'm pretty certain they would get blamed. Or Obama. 

falconsd56 likes this

6 minutes ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

black guys are the sacrificial lambs for any show.

unless you're mack then you almost die but healthy again next episode.

Looks like he dies next episode. Thought it was gonna be yo yo until she gave him her necklace 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Looks like he dies next episode. Thought it was gonna be yo yo until she gave him her necklace 

I hope not, but if he does they'll find another black dude. Remember the one before Mack? Mack gets introduced and a couple episodes later he dies and Mack is in!

1 minute ago, biloxifalcon said:

I hope not, but if he does they'll find another black dude. Remember the one before Mack? Mack gets introduced and a couple episodes later he dies and Mack is in!

Consistency is needed. 

1 hour ago, biloxifalcon said:

Agreed! If they keep doing that **** though Imma gonna be pissed!:angry:

Keeps pissing  me off everytime I start liking characters they die. Mack may not be the best fighter in the world to be his size but the guy is such a good dude. 

So I liked the movie but was anyone else disappointed the villain was just some dude. (particularly for such a huge event) I feel like I missed something there. The guy infiltrated a heavily guarded facility, had footage of the Winter Soldier (an entity so elusive most of the intelligence community cannot agree if he exsits) assassinates a head of state, turns the planets greatest heroes against each other forever re-writing the way the world's goverments will interact with thier enhanced beings.

Not bad for just some random guy whose family was collateral. I'm thinking I must have missed some bit of dialog pertaining to his background. 

Not that the message of the little guy pulling one over on the superheros for a change was lost on me, just felt like something didn't click

14 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Not that the message of the little guy pulling one over on the superheros for a change was lost on me, just felt like something didn't click

....the disappointment to me was after finding out that there were four other Winter Soldiers, I expected they would play a huge part...not so much.