Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,184 posts in this topic

Surprising for a show that just had arguably it's best episode playing off the currently number 1 movie in the world

Except it doesn't just "play off" of the movie, it spoils it completely. This is the problem that having an interconnected TV/Movie Universe is going to create.

Oh well. Shows gonna go on. If the show spoiled the movie, tough loss for those that watched. Fortunately for those people the show doesn't tell nor show the entire story. They couldn't afford to take another break

a lot if posters on screen rant said that they skipped because they want to see captain America first. They will show this weeks episode again next week at 8 followed by the new episode.

i decided last minute to watch TWS at 5pm tuesday and glad i did. AOS just had its best episode of the season and it would be a shame if it got canceled. they laid some groundwork and like someone else said they are now diving into the universe

Except it doesn't just "play off" of the movie, it spoils it completely. This is the problem that having an interconnected TV/Movie Universe is going to create.

i think the majority of the people that watch are probably lined up pretty quick for Marvel films. I don't see it being a huge issue

i think the majority of the people that watch are probably lined up pretty quick for Marvel films. I don't see it being a huge issue

yep.

What's funny to me is the reaction from some. Like the Thor aftermath show, which aired 3 weeks after Thor. 3 weeks now. Mf's complaining that they hadn't had time to see the movie and that they spoiled it yet that show had nothing to do with Thor in reality and people were just looking for something to complain about. They had no choice but to reveal what was revealed in captain America this week. They have already taken 2 different 1 month breaks plus a few 2 or 3 week breaks. Can't afford to take any more breaks. If people haven't watch TWS by the season finale, they will complain that the movie was spoiled for them by then as well

And I definitely think Ward is working with Coulston to infiltrate Hydra

oh yeah you already know. If they have another season, they better start close to the avengers 2, because I'm sure they will be fighting to regain shield in that movie so they better plan to restart the season a few weeks before the movie to lead into it
sdogg likes this

oh yeah you already know. If they have another season, they better start close to the avengers 2, because I'm sure they will be fighting to regain shield in that movie so they better plan to restart the season a few weeks before the movie to lead into it

Would be a great way to lead in to the Avengers. Could have Fury tell Coulston to assemble the team (Avengers) and then BAM !! Avengers 2 premiers.

Would be a great way to lead in to the Avengers. Could have Fury tell Coulston to assemble the team (Avengers) and then BAM !! Avengers 2 premiers.

would make for a great cameo of the stars to end the episode. But I think Clark Gregg said coulson wouldn't be in the avengers 2 which actually sucks.
Robb4242 likes this

yeah it was scarlet witch and quick silver. Can't really say to much without someone thinking I'm saying to much lol

If you're talking about me, just remember that I can pull the plug on the whole thread. ;)

I finally got to see TWS tonight (took my boys). I hope to be able to watch AOS tomorrow.

If you're talking about me, just remember that I can pull the plug on the whole thread. ;)

I finally got to see TWS tonight (took my boys). I hope to be able to watch AOS tomorrow.

you can if ya want, this isn't the only site I discuss these things on. I was actually speaking in general. ;)

As for last week’s episode, there are many questions raised or left hanging so we’ll do our best to address some of the ones we had ourselves. In an interview with IGN, Agents of SHIELD executive producers Jeph Loeb and Jeffrey Bell address some of them – here are the highlights:

Clairvoyant Identity - We’ll find out who the clairvoyant really is in this week’s episode.

More Twists – expect another “dramatic shift” before the end of the season.

Brett Dalton – the actor who plays Agent Ward only found out about his HYDRA background a few episodes before filming.

Victoria Hand – Ward shot Hand three times at the conclusion of last week’s episode, but did he really kill here? Bell: “Ward definitely killed them.”

Coulson – Is he the de facto leader of SHIELD now that Hand is dead? No, “SHIELD satellites have been compromised” so they simply don’t know who else is out there. Remember, a certain someone is making an appearance in the season finale…

Glenn Talbot – why is this Air Force character being introduced now? Loeb: “This will start out as something very small, and then people will see where that’s headed.” Could his arc lead into a story regarding Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk and The Avengers: Age of Ultron?

Agent 13 – could EmilyVanCamp’s character from Captain America: The Winter Soldier appear in the show? Loeb: “Let’s just put it this way: everybody in the Marvel Universe is always up for grabs.”

Coulson Alive – None of The Avengers know Coulson is alive yet.

There you have it. A few answers and a lot of questions. Although there’s been little talk of it, I’d expect Coulson to show up in The Avengers: Age of Ultron so the crew can know he’s alive – but then again, Samuel L. Jackson described his role in the sequel as minimal, as if it’s a cameo since S.H.I.E.L.D. has a lesser role to play now for obvious reasons. With characters such as Talbot showing up in the show, perhaps Agents of SHIELD is laying some groundwork for the films – from Hulk connections and HYDRA (that we’ve already seen) to the blue alien which may tie-in with Guardians of the Galaxy. Are you going to be tuning in for the remaining episodes?

Dude that plays ward tweeted "something about this week doesn't SITWELL with me" I know for a fact that agent Sitwell won't be appearing so I have no clue what he means by that

Blackout, who was shown for about 5 seconds in this week's episode will be the villain next week. Not the blackout you are expecting though so don't get your hopes up for the comic version

Dude that plays ward tweeted "something about this week doesn't SITWELL with me" I know for a fact that agent Sitwell won't be appearing so I have no clue what he means by that

Maybe its Stan Sitwell from Arrested Development!