Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

2,763 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Just read the best news u could have read all day. The new spider man movie will most likely NOT be an origin story. Praise God 

;)

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Just read the best news u could have read all day. The new spider man movie will most likely NOT be an origin story. Praise God 

Great news!! We all know the origins of Batman, Superman and Spiderman. No need to keep retelling it. 

ya_boi_j likes this

11 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Great news!! We all know the origins of Batman, Superman and Spiderman. No need to keep retelling it. 

Man do I freakin agree. I'm sick and tired of Watching origin after God forsaken origin. Just give me a reboot that jumps straight to the action without an 1 and a half developing the character

sdogg likes this

29 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man do I freakin agree. I'm sick and tired of Watching origin after God forsaken origin. Just give me a reboot that jumps straight to the action without an 1 and a half developing the character

I actually thought they did a good job with Batfleck. Just drop a flashback or two and a few lines of dialouge then move on.

sdogg and ya_boi_j like this

4 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I actually thought they did a good job with Batfleck. Just drop a flashback or two and a few lines of dialouge then move on.

That's all that was needed. I'm so thankful Snyder got that out the way. Now the batman reboot can focus on something other than that 

1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yeah....I don't know about the physics of the "bat tornado"...:lol:...but if comics always followed the laws of physics they would be kind of boring.

It was good that they just gave us the shortest possible version and moved into the meat of the story.

ya_boi_j and sdogg like this

JOSS WHEDON CAME OFF OF AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON FEELING LIKE A "MISERABLE FAILURE"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/19/joss-whedon-came-off-of-avengers-age-of-ultron-feeling-like-a-miserable-failure

I didn't think it was a bad film at all...so what if it didn't live up to the first one. Avengers was among the best movies of all times. How often can you make the best movie ever?

ya_boi_j and sdogg like this

10 minutes ago, Flip Wilson said:

JOSS WHEDON CAME OFF OF AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON FEELING LIKE A "MISERABLE FAILURE"

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/19/joss-whedon-came-off-of-avengers-age-of-ultron-feeling-like-a-miserable-failure

I didn't think it was a bad film at all...so what if it didn't live up to the first one. Avengers was among the best movies of all times. How often can you make the best movie ever?

I didn't think it was a bad film either. I think he expected more from it himself and it didn't reach his expectations. I also heard that Marvel Studios really inject themselves in their movies and creative processes. I think that's what make their movies really good to be honest.

sdogg likes this

53 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

I didn't think it was a bad film either. I think he expected more from it himself and it didn't reach his expectations. I also heard that Marvel Studios really inject themselves in their movies and creative processes. I think that's what make their movies really good to be honest.

Yeah...It sounds like he had a few conflicts with Marvel. I know Feige has a lot of input into the films.

Speaking of Feige, here's an interview about Phase 4.....

http://screencrush.com/marvel-feige-phase-4-different/