Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

2,890 posts in this topic

Oh and with the rumors that Marvel and Fox will team up with the X-Men, I could see them in Infinity War. Perhaps even the FF.  At least I'm dreaming. 

44 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Oh and with the rumors that Marvel and Fox will team up with the X-Men, I could see them in Infinity War. Perhaps even the FF.  At least I'm dreaming. 

I pray marvel gets control of all of the franchises. Fox makes ****** movies 

Jimsmusic™ and sdogg like this

47 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I pray marvel gets control of all of the franchises. Fox makes ****** movies 

Aside from the continuity issues in the X-Men series Fox has done a really good job with making it entertaining especially with the last two three in that series. Deadpool was also very entertaining.

They just need to work together with Disney to produce some MCU stuff that includes mutants.

FF just needs to be given back to Disney to work some of their magic on.

Just now, Flip Wilson said:

Aside from the continuity issues in the X-Men series Fox has done a really good job with making it entertaining especially with the last two three in that series. Deadpool was also very entertaining.

They just need to work together with Disney to produce some MCU stuff that includes mutants.

FF just needs to be given back to Disney to work some of their magic on.

Deadpool is probably the first good fox movie since the original x-men movies. To this day I honestly do not see how anyone can call days of futures past a great movie. Fox sucks at making movies. I'm expecting apocalypse to be ruined one of way or another itself

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Deadpool is probably the first good fox movie since the original x-men movies. To this day I honestly do not see how anyone can call days of futures past a great movie. Fox sucks at making movies. I'm expecting apocalypse to be ruined one of way or another itself

What was not to like about DOFP?

27 minutes ago, Flip Wilson said:

What was not to like about DOFP?

The movie was boring. You expect tons of action from an x-men movie. They hyped up the sentinels only to have them in a 5 minutes battle in the end if it even lasted that long. The quicksilver scene was probably the best thing about the movie. 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The movie was boring. You expect tons of action from an x-men movie. They hyped up the sentinels only to have them in a 5 minutes battle in the end if it even lasted that long. The quicksilver scene was probably the best thing about the movie. 

Side Note: Fox Quick Silver>>>>>>Disney Quick Silver

12 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

First Doctor Strange  trailer

Looks **** awesome

Yea, Dr Strange has always been one of my favorites! 

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 at 0:28 AM, falconsd56 said:

First Doctor Strange  trailer

Looks **** awesome

Looks good but I kept expecting to hear the Inception sound track in the background at one point. :ninja: BWAAAAM

If you think about it Marisa Tomei's age is closer to what you would expect for an aunt of a teenager. We have just always had 30 year old guys playing Spiderman.