Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

2,890 posts in this topic

Stole this from the best thing on the internet thread.

NSFW

Glad to see Colossus in this. Don't know who the other 2 female characters are though.

I don't know who Gina Carano is playing, but the chick with Colossus is something called Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Apparently she's a little known X-Men character.

Against my better judgement I watched Fantastic 4 thinking it might not be as bad or mediocre as everyone said.

I was wrong. A shame because I actually liked the cast. It'd be interesting if the Marvel rumors were true and they featured them without giving them another film right out of the gate.

Not really. Cumberbatch is kind of a unique looking dude.

All white people look alike to me in 3...2...1

lol ok

I see what you see though Grrrillapmpn

James Gunn says Captain America: Civil War is 'one of the best Marvel movies ever'

by Nick Romano | January 2 2016 11:39 AM EST

Apparently, one of the many perks of being a Marvel movie director is getting to see Captain America: Civil War before everyone else. James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy and its upcoming sequel) has seen the film, and hes not saying much other than to confirm what we all hope Its one of the best Marvel movies ever.

The writer-director revealed his early reactions during a recent live video Q&A on Facebook. I saw Civil War and I think its incredible, he said. Its one of the best Marvel movies ever, and I cant believe what a wonderful job [directors Joe and Anthony Russo] did. And the cast. Oh my God, theyre so good. So its an amazing film and people are going to be really excited to see that come summertime.

Obviously, he couldnt delve into spoiler territory, but he praised the work of Tom Holland, the newly minted Spider-Man making his MCU debut in Civil War. Im trying to think about what is cool to say or not. But I will say this one thing. Tom Holland isoff-the-charts awesome. Off. The. Charts. Awesome. Off the charts. Truly. Hand to my heart, hes amazing.

After directing The Winter Soldier for Marvel, the Russo brothers return as helmers of Civil War before eventually tackling the two-part Avengers: Infinity War. Another international incident prompts the governments of the world to pass harsher restrictions on Earths heroes, prompting the team to take sides in a battle against each other.

The Civil War will commence in theaters on May 6. You can see Gunns full Q&A at his Facebook page.

James Gunn says Captain America: Civil War is 'one of the best Marvel movies ever'

by Nick Romano | January 2 2016 11:39 AM EST

Apparently, one of the many perks of being a Marvel movie director is getting to see Captain America: Civil War before everyone else. James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy and its upcoming sequel) has seen the film, and hes not saying much other than to confirm what we all hope Its one of the best Marvel movies ever.

The writer-director revealed his early reactions during a recent live video Q&A on Facebook. I saw Civil War and I think its incredible, he said. Its one of the best Marvel movies ever, and I cant believe what a wonderful job [directors Joe and Anthony Russo] did. And the cast. Oh my God, theyre so good. So its an amazing film and people are going to be really excited to see that come summertime.

Obviously, he couldnt delve into spoiler territory, but he praised the work of Tom Holland, the newly minted Spider-Man making his MCU debut in Civil War. Im trying to think about what is cool to say or not. But I will say this one thing. Tom Holland isoff-the-charts awesome. Off. The. Charts. Awesome. Off the charts. Truly. Hand to my heart, hes amazing.

After directing The Winter Soldier for Marvel, the Russo brothers return as helmers of Civil War before eventually tackling the two-part Avengers: Infinity War. Another international incident prompts the governments of the world to pass harsher restrictions on Earths heroes, prompting the team to take sides in a battle against each other.

The Civil War will commence in theaters on May 6. You can see Gunns full Q&A at his Facebook page.

So pumped for this movie

On 1/12/2016 at 10:04 PM, The Shotfather said:

Perfect. Creed was incredible. Best "Rocky" movie since the first one.

That's a huge endorsement coming from Shot. I liked Creed a ton but there was one thing that bothered me, the fact that he fought one ranked fight before getting a shot at the title was laughable. Other than that it was fantastic.

52 minutes ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Didn't they already say they're going a different route with starlords parentage? 

I don't know...I must be out of the loop.