Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

2,973 posts in this topic

Am I alone in thinking this cover is ****** up on so many different levels? This is some low-key racist shade being thrown if I've ever seen it.

civil-war-1393-ew-cover.jpg

I don't know about racist, but I wonder why the Panther isn't unmasked. I can understand the way they are staged because Cap and IM are\were well established before the Panther.

On second thought, after reading the dialog on the cover it seems they are calling the Panther a p***y, and IM and Cap are the most "macho" of the three. Hmm, you may be on to something after all. I remember his origin and subscribed to the BP comics for years, s the Panther was no one's pussycat!

Anyone still on that agents of shield?

I am man. I saw the fall finale, I was disappointed:

I thought we were FINALLY done with the Agent Ward stuff. I was getting sick of the dude. To see him come back as "IT" when Coulson had supposedly killed him was effed up.

still don't like apoc's look.

I think we as comic fans kind of struggle with change unless a character's looks is ridiculous like the old Electro from Spiderman.

The world's most classically beautiful and talented actress Cate Blanchett has seemingly joined the cast of Thor: Ragnarok.

I hope to allah she's a villain.

Awesome!!

The world's most classically beautiful and talented actress Cate Blanchett has seemingly joined the cast of Thor: Ragnarok.

I hope to allah she's a villain.

**** she was the only good part of that crappy new indiana jones movie.

Rumor has it that Marvel is looking for Asian American to play Iron fist on the netflix show. Wouldn't that just be racist?

Why would that be racist?

Why would that be racist?

Because not all Asians are not martial arts fighters, that's like saying all Asians are very good in math. Racist stereotypes.