Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

Yeah it had been talked about but I don't know anyone who thought it was likely. His speil to Sky felt a little put on but maybe I just didn't like the acting at that part cause it seemed sincere up till then.

i thought it was him just trying to get another piece of ***** lol. I haven't seen any rumors about him or Garrett. I have been expecting it to be hand because the botch just looks up to no good every time she comes around. I didn't get that vibe with Garrett. But you're right. He did seem way to helpful

i thought it was him just trying to get another piece of ***** lol. I haven't seen any rumors about him or Garrett. I have been expecting it to be hand because the botch just looks up to no good every time she comes around. I didn't get that vibe with Garrett. But you're right. He did seem way to helpful

My roomate was reading reddit yesterday and said "the major betrayel" hinted at by the producers could be Ward based on a screen shot from the Fridge where the entire team minus Ward is pictured. Was just speculation though

My roomate was reading reddit yesterday and said "the major betrayel" hinted at by the producers could be Ward based on a screen shot from the Fridge where the entire team minus Ward is pictured. Was just speculation though

well ****. The info on mine said something about similar but based on last weeks episode, I thought they were only referring to hand.

As soon as Garrett mentioned rayna, my eyebrow raised lol. Then I was like naaahhhhh

I still think its possible however unlikely that Ward and Hand just faked her death with SHIELD special effects in order for Ward to go deep cover in HYDRA. Wouldn't be the first or even the second time this has been attempted in a comic book universe. Garrett now has no reason not to trust Ward making him a perfect double agent. Having trouble justifying the other two clear headshots unless they were deemed necessary sacrifices or something.

I still think its possible however unlikely that Ward and Hand just faked her death with SHIELD special effects in order for Ward to go deep cover in HYDRA. Wouldn't be the first or even the second time this has been attempted in a comic book universe. Garrett now has no reason not to trust Ward making him a perfect double agent. Having trouble justifying the other two clear headshots unless they were deemed necessary sacrifices or something.

no way they fake her death. One in the heart area and 2 while she was down. Then again it is a comic universe and thing like that happen as you said. I think she is dead though

no way they fake her death. One in the heart area and 2 while she was down. Then again it is a comic universe and thing like that happen as you said. I think she is dead though

Never saw the shots that hit her when she was down, so you never know.

I was surprised at the Garrett twist, I thought Hand was the Clairvoyant. After that, when Ward was headed to the plane with Hand, I did assume that it would probably turn out the way it did. But deep cover does make sense as well. There was no hail hydra there at the end which I did expect them to do after he shot the 3.

She's also handed Ward the gun which could have been both a signal and loaded with blanks and/or the same concoction used on Fury. Like I said the tricky part is explaining the other two agents.

A theroy I read on another site suggests that Ward or even Sky may have been fitted with one of those eye detonators forcing Ward to carry out the clairvoyant's orders. This is supported by the camera's emphasis on Ward's eyes and his lack of "Hail Hydra" to Garrett after the deed. Don't know if I buy it though because I don't recall either falling into enemy hands long enough for such a complex operation and surely a simple SHIELD X ray would have picked this up.

I really didn't dig SHIELD for the first several episodes and stopped watching until someone told me it got better and man did it. Great episode.

I really didn't dig SHIELD for the first several episodes and stopped watching until someone told me it got better and man did it. Great episode.

At first they were just laying the foundation of the characters, now they are starting to really cross over into what the movie universe is doing. Great concept, unique like 24 was when it came out.

Never saw the shots that hit her when she was down, so you never know.

I was surprised at the Garrett twist, I thought Hand was the Clairvoyant. After that, when Ward was headed to the plane with Hand, I did assume that it would probably turn out the way it did. But deep cover does make sense as well. There was no hail hydra there at the end which I did expect them to do after he shot the 3.

i thought that they were gonna give ward an option then kill him if he didn't change over.

For Winter Soilder...

Just got back ..awsome movie. Easily rivals the first Iron Man for best stand alone flick in the Disney Marvel universe so far. Was that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver during the credits?

Biggest question though.... it looked like for all intents and purposes SHIELD is finished. (Poor Sky she just freaking got in tongue.png)

So what the **** happens to the show? H.A.M.M.E.R? Some kinda New Shield?

The producers were underselling it when they said Winter Solider would have a ripple effect on the series. Potentially completely changes the entire dynamic of AOS

HAMMER was started by Justin Hammer to rival Stark Industries. According to the Marvel One Shot that came with The Thor 2 blu ray, Hammer is in prison

Question, if shield and hydra were in essence one entity would they're even need to be a clairvoyant?

clairvoyant is with hydra. Had to have a code name. Couldn't just reveal that he was with hydra and spoil everything from the jump

Nah I get that. I'm saying from here out, that whole clairvoyant thing coulda just been a ploy.

thats kinda the whole idea I would think.

If season 2 is picked up, my guess is they spend the entire time doing what they can to fight for shield, with appearances from the 2 that are coming back at the end of this season. Everything leads up to the avengers 2, the avengers take shield back seeing that one of the main villains is hydra as well and agents of shield finishes with a rebuilding of shield along with the agents getting promoted.

Hit a ratings low last night. Not good at all for a show that has finally came into its own

Surprising for a show that just had arguably it's best episode playing off the currently number 1 movie in the world

Surprising for a show that just had arguably it's best episode playing off the currently number 1 movie in the world

a lot if posters on screen rant said that they skipped because they want to see captain America first. They will show this weeks episode again next week at 8 followed by the new episode.

a lot if posters on screen rant said that they skipped because they want to see captain America first. They will show this weeks episode again next week at 8 followed by the new episode.

makes total sense, I wouldn't have watched if I hadn't been able to see Cap this weekend.

makes total sense, I wouldn't have watched if I hadn't been able to see Cap this weekend.

thats pretty much the reason I went ahead and watched the movies because I didn't want the show to spoil the outcome for me