Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

We know which company is winning. ****

http://m.ign.com/vid...ed-through-2028

I get a little frustrated with DC because I would like to see them move as fast as Marvel has. I grew up on DC + Spiderman (The only Marvel character that I new as a child). I realy like what Marvel has done with the Avengers and the Avengers movie was no doubt the best movie of it's sort. I just wish DC would get on the ball and do some great stuff faster. I loved the Nolan Batman series and I loved Man of Steel but I need it more often. I'm a DC guy at heart, they're like family to me.laugh.png

I get a little frustrated with DC because I would like to see them move as fast as Marvel has. I grew up on DC + Spiderman (The only Marvel character that I new as a child). I realy like what Marvel has done with the Avengers and the Avengers movie was no doubt the best movie of it's sort. I just wish DC would get on the ball and do some great stuff faster. I loved the Nolan Batman series and I loved Man of Steel but I need it more often. I'm a DC guy at heart, they're like family to me.laugh.png

anyone who didn't like the Nolan series should have their brain analyzed lol. Noovie is perfect but out of the movie series that have been released by both companies, Nolan hands down has the best. After going back through watching iron man 1,2 and 3, I came to the assumption that the seriies is a bit overrated. Thor 1 and 2 is better so far IMO. If captain America 2 is as good as people are saying, the batman, Thor and captain America series will be my top 3 series until they reboot iron man and bring a better story to each movie

What's the hold off time before we can openly discuss the movie without spoiling for others lol

Just use a spoiler tag and make it obvious that it's for the movie and not the show.

how do I do that? I'm on cell

[*Spoiler] bla bla Darth Vader is Captain America's father bla bla bla [*/spoiler]

without the *

Spot on. May is probably working for Fury.

has to be. Either fury or agent hand.

This video was posted on Facebook on the AOS page. It's a preview of next week's episode. Don't ruin Capt America for me. I might not get to see it until next weekend.

Just got back from seeing TWS. Easily the best Marvel movie ever. The Winter Soldier was such a badass, and there wasn't the usual amount of unbearable Marvel movie comedy. Looking forward to the 3rd one.

Just got back from seeing TWS. Easily the best Marvel movie ever. The Winter Soldier was such a badass, and there wasn't the usual amount of unbearable Marvel movie comedy. Looking forward to the 3rd one.

I saw it last night. I think the Winter Soldier would even give Iron Man ****! He gave CA all he could handle and more.

****, no more SHIELD!? I know it comes back in some form, but that reveal was a definite WTF?!?!

I saw it last night. I think the Winter Soldier would even give Iron Man ****! He gave CA all he could handle and more.

****, no more SHIELD!? I know it comes back in some form, but that reveal was a definite WTF?!?!

google victoria hand and look at her bio. Go back to last weeks episode of AOS. It all makes sense

Not who I thought was down with hydra.

Like how they handled Arnim Zola.

Movie was cool but I felt like I saw it while watching Earth's mightiest heroes. Not a bad thing I was just robbed of some of the suspense, like knowing who winter soldier was. And who the bad guy was before the reveal.

Good movie, not better than avengers really good none the less.

J-Nice likes this

Not who I thought was down with hydra.

Like how they handled Arnim Zola.

Movie was cool but I felt like I saw it while watching Earth's mightiest heroes. Not a bad thing I was just robbed of some of the suspense, like knowing who winter soldier was. And who the bad guy was before the reveal.

Good movie, not better than avengers really good none the less.

everyone knows who the winter soldier is. He's always been Bucky. Not sure what you mean by that lol

Off subject. I saw something very funny leaving the movie. There were 3 teenage black boys. All 3 looked like they were ready to beat someone's *** before the movie. Busting slack, mean muggin, the whole 9. They sat behind us and I couldn't hear their voices at the time. When we left the theatre, they were conversating and without looking I thought they were some nerds lol. I laughed pretty hard and told them to pull their pants up because they weren't bout that life and they know it. They laughed and walked off. Only one did it though. It was pretty funny. My wife thought I was gonna get jumped lol

everyone knows who the winter soldier is. He's always been Bucky. Not sure what you mean by that lol

If I hadn't seen the show I wouldn't have known. I've never read a marvel comic. All my knowledge is from either the movies or cartoons. So if I hadn't of seem those two episodes of emh I wouldn't hadn't known.

If I hadn't seen the show I wouldn't have known. I've never read a marvel comic. All my knowledge is from either the movies or cartoons. So if I hadn't of seem those two episodes of emh I wouldn't hadn't known.

ahhh I got ya.

Volumes 1, 2, and 3 (Court of Owls, City of Owls, and Death of the Family) of the current Batman comic are insanely good.

Definitely going to give them a try. Especially it being a new reboot I won't feel like I'm playing catchup

Definitely going to give them a try. Especially it being a new reboot I won't feel like I'm playing catchup

I really like Court of Owls, but thought City of Owls was underwhelming. Death in the Family was really good though. IMO, The best New 52 reboot Is Swamp Thing.

Never expected Garrett to be the clairvoyant. Captain America has been spoiled for those of you who chose to wait

Honestly I thought it was pretty obvious. Buddy was WAY too helpful and had no problem whenever Coulson did something rouge. Never trust the unquestioning ones.

Honestly I thought it was pretty obvious. Buddy was WAY too helpful and had no problem whenever Coulson did something rouge. Never trust the unquestioning ones.

what about ward though, wow. No more victoria hand :(.

what about ward though, wow. No more victoria hand :(.

Yeah it had been talked about but I don't know anyone who thought it was likely. His speil to Sky felt a little put on but maybe I just didn't like the acting at that part cause it seemed sincere up till then.