Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,177 posts in this topic

Age of Ultron was a lot better than the disappointing Iron Man 3 and Capt America 2.

Still...just too much CGI, Hawkeye is just boring and taking up space, and really the same with Black Widow.

Pretty good movie. I'd put it @ #4 after Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Iron Man.

Once again it was just The Avengers vs a bunch of people running at them. Vision handing Thor his hammer was the coolest part of the whole movie. Basically anything with Vision was the best part of the movie. Where the **** did Hulk go?

I like the New Avengers roster. Cap, Black Widow, War Machine, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Vision.

Pretty good movie. I'd put it @ #4 after Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Iron Man.

Once again it was just The Avengers vs a bunch of people running at them. Vision handing Thor his hammer was the coolest part of the whole movie. Basically anything with Vision was the best part of the movie. Where the **** did Hulk go?

I like the New Avengers roster. Cap, Black Widow, War Machine, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, and Vision.

I thought for sure we'd get a after credits scene with Banner

swore the gauntlet in thor was right handed and the one in Age of Ultron was left
Edited by Threepac Daddy

swore the gauntlet in thor was right handed and the one in Age of Ultron was left
probably something we weren't supposed to see in thor because it was lit up as well. I know I didn't see it on first glance.

sKQRvYE.jpg

DDSq1p9.jpg

avengers-woman-in-cave-117766.jpg

Was this even in the movie at all? Was it part of Thor's vision? I was hoping that it would be Black Panther's sister like some were speculating...That way we would have had an intro to Black Panther. I wonder if this was cut from the movie all together.

I LOVED this movie of course.

avengers-woman-in-cave-117766.jpg

Was this even in the movie at all? Was it part of Thor's vision? I was hoping that it would be Black Panther's sister like some were speculating...That way we would have had an intro to Black Panther. I wonder if this was cut from the movie all together.

I LOVED this movie of course.

make sure you buy the extended cut dvd. Rumored to feature most if not all the scenes cut from the movie. Whedon said there was originally 3 hours of material

I hope not. Marvel has a real problem with the whole "fake death" thing. There needs to be consequences in this world, and if you keep bringing people back from the dead then nobody is ever going to believe that there is any danger.

That being said, they'll probably bring him back.

I hope not. Marvel has a real problem with the whole "fake death" thing. There needs to be consequences in this world, and if you keep bringing people back from the dead then nobody is ever going to believe that there is any danger.

Yeah.....both Marvel and DC do it a lot going back to the original Superman in 1978. They need some tips from GRRM.

I thought for sure they were setting up a Hawkeye death by introducing us to his family, so it would actually hurt more. I was already picturing Natasha knocking on the door of their home after the climax to deliver the bad news. Bla bla Natasha guilt bla bla Wife:"He died a hero"

My biggest complaint was already touched on. Why does the metal robots lips move!? Other than that, I loved it. And they definitely made up for screwing Hawkeye on screen time in the first film. He was my favorite Avenger in this film.

DD: Objective Elite likes this

So if I had to guess, now that agent 33 is supposed to be a good guy now and rumors of Skye leading a spinoff, I'm guessing Skye will choose to be with the inhumans in next week's season finale. Also, I'm wondering if we get to see Cal in Hulk form.

Also........ Where the **** was graviton this season :angry:

So if I had to guess, now that agent 33 is supposed to be a good guy now and rumors of Skye leading a spinoff, I'm guessing Skye will choose to be with the inhumans in next week's season finale. Also, I'm wondering if we get to see Cal in Hulk form.

Also........ Where the **** was graviton this season :angry:

Cal becomes the Hulk?

Awesome!!

Cap's suit looks like it's getting a bit of an upgrade as well. Looks to be more armored. I'm looking more forward to Civil War than I was Age of Ultron.

Speaking of which, I was pretty bummed that they had Vision kill Ultron at the end. He's a villain I would have liked to see survive and return for Infinity War. If any of you have read the Age of Ultron or Infinity War stuff in the comics, you'll know that

Thanos rips Ultron apart with the Infinity Gauntlet, which would have been a much cooler thing to see.

Of course that would have required Ultron to win and succeed in taking over a large part of the world, and Disney isn't going to let that happen. Plus, there are too many movies between now and Infinity War Part I that would have to operate within Ultron's New World.

Edited by The Shotfather

Speaking of which, I was pretty bummed that they had Vision kill Ultron at the end. He's a villain I would have liked to see survive and return for Infinity War. If any of you have read the Age of Ultron or Infinity War stuff in the comics, you'll know that

Thanos rips Ultron apart with the Infinity Gauntlet, which would have been a much cooler thing to see.

Of course that would have required Ultron to win and succeed in taking over a large part of the world, and Disney isn't going to let that happen. Plus, there are too many movies between now and Infinity War Part I that would have to operate within Ultron's New World.

Or... Did they? The only played a sound at the end. No visual.