Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

Told you mo fos the clairvoyant was working from within. My money says it's agent hand. Been saying that the entire thread and I'm sticking with it. ***** acts to suspicious every time she comes around

Told you mo fos the clairvoyant was working from within. My money says it's agent hand. Been saying that the entire thread and I'm sticking with it. ***** acts to suspicious every time she comes around

Spot on. May is probably working for Fury.

Ha ah I ****in knew it. Been saying it all along. Mainly because when Harry Osborn took over shield in the comics, she was his right hand woman. This only confirms old rumors that shield will be taken over in captain America. I knew it was something suspicious about that broad.

I'm gonna be mad as **** if hand isn't the clairvoyant. I've been saying it since the first time I saw her. If it's someone else, I'm gonna **** 2 bricks lol

I'm gonna be mad as **** if hand isn't the clairvoyant. I've been saying it since the first time I saw her. If it's someone else, I'm gonna **** 2 bricks lol

Settle down, mang. No need to get so worked up.

Settle down, mang. No need to get so worked up.

its just seems that way because you were reading it. I was actually calm and cool as I was typing it lol

People still hating on this show?

yep. **** is sad but they are hating. Guess they wanna see characters from the movie every single week yet they fail to realize that this show is only about shield. Of course they will need outside help from time to time

The **** with May makes so much sense. Every time she gets alone with coulson she's always trying to get any type of info she can get out of him regarding his death. All this time she has been trying to help the clairvoyant. She can still whoop *** though

I think may is feeding info to fury.

I also think hands is down with, bit isn't the clairvoyant.

my guess is a more popular character from the comics may be the clairvoyant if it's not her. She was the right hand man of Norman Osborn when he took over shield so my guess is that she plays the same role here. Since they can't use Osborn it may end up bring arnim Zola or baron Von strucker although u know it's a huge non possibility.

DC literally has 2 characters, and the rest of them are supporting cast. Marvel will never be threatened by DC.

Black Panther and Moon Knight are two characters I'm really wanting to see.

DC literally has 2 characters, and the rest of them are supporting cast. Marvel will never be threatened by DC.

Black Panther and Moon Knight are two characters I'm really wanting to see.

im not as big on t'challa as I want to be but I would love to see moon knight on the big screen. I thought that's who mike Peterson was gonna be. I wonder if they will be able to use like cage and the other netflix characters on agents of shield?

They don't really need to use them, but I imagine they could.

The Netflix shows are a great opportunity to introduce the lesser-known street-level Marvel characters via cameo.

Arrow isn't a great show, but one thing they do right is fan service. There are a lot of Easter eggs and obscure references to the DCU and acknowledgement of source material that makes everything feel so much more fleshed out. I imagine AOS does this too, I just haven't been able to get into the show. I'm going to try one more time based solely on your enthusiasm though, and because I'm a comic book nerd (which BTW, if you read comics you need to be reading the new Moon Knight book. There is also an incredible-looking Elektra book coming out soon).

The ****'s Kitchen setting alone allows for so many opportunities for cameos from other street-level characters. I could definitely see Moon Knight, Blade, and Punisher making cameos.

The Netflix shows are a great opportunity to introduce the lesser-known street-level Marvel characters via cameo.

Arrow isn't a great show, but one thing they do right is fan service. There are a lot of Easter eggs and obscure references to the DCU and acknowledgement of source material that makes everything feel so much more fleshed out. I imagine AOS does this too, I just haven't been able to get into the show. I'm going to try one more time based solely on your enthusiasm though, and because I'm a comic book nerd (which BTW, if you read comics you need to be reading the new Moon Knight book. There is also an incredible-looking Elektra book coming out soon).

The ****'s Kitchen setting alone allows for so many opportunities for cameos from other street-level characters. I could definitely see Moon Knight, Blade, and Punisher making cameos.

gonna see if they have the new moon knight book on iTunes.

They don't need to bring those characters but it would be nice to see knowing the possibility of ever having Thor, iron man, the hulk and captain America won't ever happen. Just a real hero. **** I'll take black widow or hawk eye lol. They are gonna be going against people with power and they need more than 2 people that can straight kick *** and some geeks lol.

I'm still waiting to see if they introduce the inhumans on the show seeing that it's highly possible that skye is a kree, possibly coulson as well. Graviton and bliZZARD should be coming back pretty soon. They will need some type of power on their side

For Winter Soilder...

Just got back ..awsome movie. Easily rivals the first Iron Man for best stand alone flick in the Disney Marvel universe so far. Was that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver during the credits?

Biggest question though.... it looked like for all intents and purposes SHIELD is finished. (Poor Sky she just freaking got in tongue.png)

So what the **** happens to the show? H.A.M.M.E.R? Some kinda New Shield?

The producers were underselling it when they said Winter Solider would have a ripple effect on the series. Potentially completely changes the entire dynamic of AOS

I'm new to the comic books scene but lately I've been hitting some of the Batman story arcs pretty hard, freaking love Gotham Central. I've also been reading alot of independent stuff (Fables, Ex-Machina, Northlanders, DMZ, Irredeemable)

Anyway I'm always looking for new titles to get into.

Haven't started any Marvel titles yet, Was looking to get into the Civil War series but it's not immediately clear where to begin. If you guys have any recommendations DC, Marvel or even something entirely different I'm up to try anything. (Would prefer something I can start fresh with a minimal amount of research or prior knowledge but if you guys say a particular graphic novel or series is worth it I'd probably be willing to dig into the meat and bones a little bit.)

For Winter Soilder...

Just got back ..awsome movie. Easily rivals the first Iron Man for best stand alone flick in the Disney Marvel universe so far. Was that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver during the credits?

Biggest question though.... it looked like for all intents and purposes SHIELD is finished. (Poor Sky she just freaking got in tongue.png)

So what the **** happens to the show? H.A.M.M.E.R? Some kinda New Shield?

The producers were underselling it when they said Winter Solider would have a ripple effect on the series. Potentially completely changes the entire dynamic of AOS

yeah it was scarlet witch and quick silver. Can't really say to much without someone thinking I'm saying to much lol

I'm new to the comic books scene but lately I've been hitting some of the Batman story arcs pretty hard, freaking love Gotham Central. I've also been reading alot of independent stuff (Fables, Ex-Machina, Northlanders, DMZ, Irredeemable)

Anyway I'm always looking for new titles to get into.

Haven't started any Marvel titles yet, Was looking to get into the Civil War series but it's not immediately clear where to begin. If you guys have any recommendations DC, Marvel or even something entirely different I'm up to try anything. (Would prefer something I can start fresh with a minimal amount of research or prior knowledge but if you guys say a particular graphic novel or series is worth it I'd probably be willing to dig into the meat and bones a little bit.)

Volumes 1, 2, and 3 (Court of Owls, City of Owls, and Death of the Family) of the current Batman comic are insanely good.

AF89 likes this