Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

The actress that plays Sif is very attractive....Much more so than Natalie Portman infact.

I dunno though she was really freaking hot in Thor

Also did anyone else realize that May is Disney's Mulan?

I actually watched tonight's episode of Shield.

Pretty cool with Lady Sif from Thor making a cameo.

she kicked *** to. I noticed the glimpse of deathlok in the post credit preview but they still haven't hinted at the return of graviton or blizzard. Guess they will save them for the season ending shows

The costuming is consistently awful every time I see a screen shot from AOS. Deathlok is literally wearing a lasertag outfitlaugh.png

actually, minus the metallic arms, it looks pretty similar to the comic version.

Nah.

deathlok1.jpg

you know that's not the only version right. Unless you want extreme CGI usage, this is about as realistic as a tv show is gonna get. Comic themes aren't really the norm these days. Just ask Solomon Grundy.

Tonight they revealed that they filmed a Hulkbuster suit Iron Man vs. Hulk scene in Johannesburg! (for Avengers 2)

Edited by J-Nice

Tonight they revealed that they filmed a Hulkbuster suit Iron Man vs. Hulk scene in Johannesburg! (for Avengers 2)

cant wait to see how that ends. That was a big *** hulk buster fist lol.
J-Nice likes this

I can agree that the version of Scarlett witch is unlike anything we've ever seen before but Quicksilver, c'mon man. Wonder what that alien race is, at least that what it looked like with 2 toes lol. Still can't get excited for ant man