Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

perhaps, especially since Zola is in hydra.

I read a synopsis when it was first announced saying that ultron is created by the government and they tell the avengers that their help is not needed anymore. Then **** hits the fan and strucker gets control over ultron and they practically beg the avengers to come back.

Seeing all the characters involved in the movie, I'm almost positive that that is a completely bogus synopsis lol.

Oooh, intriguing. That would be kinda cool though. I think that's similar to the original comic story line.

Edited by EightyEight

I don't get the aos hate.

What exactly are people mad about?

because they were expecting the heroes from the movie. Matter of fact there is a Thor the dark world thread on this site where the show was mentioned and the paid critics on this site killed the show before a pilot was even filmed saying that it needed the heroes from the movies to be in the show for success. When I say at least do a little research on what shield is, there were the usual smart *** comments. Apparently they didn't want to learn what shield was and just assumed that it was about the movie heroes

Oooh, intriguing. That would be kinda cool though. I think that's similar to the original comic story line.

yeah but the bad thing about that is the concept was already used in transformers dark of the moon. It would work because a lot of people wouldn't pick up on it but those of is who watch these type of action movies will know as soon as we see the concept in a trailer

I don't get the aos hate.

What exactly are people mad about?

For me it's disappointing that the black-ops, shady, shadow-sanctioned program that has a license to police meta-human activities however they see fit isn't played up enough.

The idea of giving a giant spotlight to what is supposed to e a secretive organization never sat right with me in the first place. SHIELD becomes less interesting and mysterious when you find out that they consist of a rag-tag group of weird youngsters and Robin from How I Met Your Mother.

Edited by Shothead

yeah but the bad thing about that is the concept was already used in transformers dark of the moon. It would work because a lot of people wouldn't pick up on it but those of is who watch these type of action movies will know as soon as we see the concept in a trailer

I generally avoid everything with Michael Bay attached as if it were the plague. That said, I'm probably going to see the new Transformers just because it has Dinobots. I'm still waiting for a trailer before I decide on the Ninja Turtles movie.

I generally avoid everything with Michael Bay attached as if it were the plague. That said, I'm probably going to see the new Transformers just because it has Dinobots. I'm still waiting for a trailer before I decide on the Ninja Turtles movie.

i liked the first transformers and dark of the moon. Revenge of the fallen wasn't that special. What pissed me off was the final fight only lasted a whole minute lol. Then they build shockwave up to be such a bad ***, I don't even wanna talk about it lol.

if you are gonna pick it back up, start with the episode labeled "the magical place". That's where the first reveal for coulsons survival comes in. It's gotten a lot better since the first half of the season. The development process was drawn out way to long

It seems to me that ever since that episode, Coulson is starting to return back to the agent we remember from the Phase 1 movies. Before that, something was WAY "off" with him.

It seems to me that ever since that episode, Coulson is starting to return back to the agent we remember from the Phase 1 movies. Before that, something was WAY "off" with him.

yeah he's back to normal lol. Did you ever see that short when he was at the gas station

Okay Lorelei is not the type of woman I wanna meet lol. I always knew she could make a man do as she says from the comics but ****

Good episode. Love the fire in coulsons words in the end but the ish with May, I wonder who she's working for. Fury or the clairvoyant.