Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Carter said:

He has been in a lot of good movies, including the classic modern comedy and still quotable Anchorman, but Ant Man might be his career defining role. He has actually been able to show a lot more depth of his acting talent in the role than anything else he has been in.

Even though Rudd is a good actor, I still can't get that abomination Halloween 6: The Curse of Micheal Myers out of my head.

Man that was one of the worst films I've ever seen. By how awful that movie was you wouldn't have guessed how successful Rudd would be now.

Sad that was the final appearance of Donald Pleasence's Dr. Loomis.

Carter likes this

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Even though Rudd is a good actor, I still can't get that abomination Halloween 6: The Curse of Micheal Myers out of my head.

Man that was one of the worst films I've ever seen. By how awful that movie was you wouldn't have guessed how successful Rudd would be now.

Sad that was the final appearance of Donald Pleasence's Dr. Loomis.

Man the Halloween movies I’ve seen are mostly terrible outside of the first 3. Although if I remember right the 3rd one didn’t have anything to do with Michael Myers lol. H2O was better than expected. I heard the new reboot they came out with last year was pretty good.

I had forgotten Rudd was in that movie. It was really bad lol

mdrake34 and DawnOfThemBirds like this

On 11/6/2019 at 0:38 PM, ya_boi_j said:

I realize that Taskmaster is holding a similar shield to Cap.

Isn't the Taskmasters special ability to be able to replicate the fighting styles of his opponents?

ya_boi_j likes this

On 11/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I realize that Taskmaster is holding a similar shield to Cap.

Isn't the Taskmasters special ability to be able to replicate the fighting styles of his opponents?

Yeah thanks to his photographic memory. Similar to my own

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

6 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

You too? I have idetic idettic idetick eydettic the ability to remember everything I've ever seen or learned. I'm like a walking version of Goggle.

Yessir. I pretend not to know **** though :D just to see what people really think of me

On 11/10/2019 at 11:09 PM, JayOzOne said:

You too? I have idetic idettic idetick eydettic the ability to remember everything I've ever seen or learned. I'm like a walking version of Goggle.

On 11/11/2019 at 5:53 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Yessir. I pretend not to know **** though :D just to see what people really think of me

Lucky mutha******

I have a hard time even remembering what I had for breakfast or lunch lol.

JayOzOne, ya_boi_j and Carter like this

30 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Lucky mutha******

I have a hard time even remembering what I had for breakfast or lunch lol.

lol. I enjoy playing stupid. You really find out a lot in those moments lol

DawnOfThemBirds and Carter like this

LOL. Per my last post, I only purp with people who don't know I'm BSing them. It's easy to be smart online because I can Google before I post if I'm not sure what I'm talking about. 

ya_boi_j likes this

16 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

LOL. Per my last post, I only purp with people who don't know I'm BSing them. It's easy to be smart online because I can Google before I post if I'm not sure what I'm talking about. 

lol. No lie, when i'm on here I have to google some definitions of words. Some of these people have a much larger vocabulary than me lol

JayOzOne likes this

Early Disney Plus impressions. If you don't have 4k, you better invest. My 55" TCL 4k went out last week so I was forced to buy another. Ended up with a 50" Samsung UHD Class 6 that was an open box return for $236 after my sisters discount. That is the best picture I've ever seen and the 4k picture is ******* amazing and that word I just used starts with a capitol F. Disney plus is the first to utilize the technology fully, even with some of the older movies.

We were just testing out a few and my daughter thought Frozen and Inside Out were 3D movies. 

The content isn't complete due to contracts with other streaming services but if you're a fan of the older movies that are hard to find and won't pull up on the Firestick jailbroken apps, it's a great deal. Me and my little one will be watching Chip and Dale on Saturday and Sunday mornings. My oldest will be watching the High School Musical Series

26 minutes ago, Carter said:

Loving Disney+ man. So much stuff on there I value a lot... it’s a steal to me. Can’t wait to see the MCU shows. Episode 1 of the mandalorian was surprisingly decent.

I hope they keep those prices steady. Even if they do raise the prices, I'm getting rid of Netflix or dropping down to the cheap plan. I'm password sharing with my family anyway so i'll just let them pay the bill in full lol