Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,160 posts in this topic

There’s really people out here acting like Sony won’t just screw up the franchise again lol

I don’t understand how Disney can just walk away from the most popular Marvel character in existence.

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

2 hours ago, Carter said:

There’s really people out here acting like Sony won’t just screw up the franchise again lol

I don’t understand how Disney can just walk away from the most popular Marvel character in existence.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I still think that Spidey stays in the MCU....it just does not make sense for him to leave now

Does Happy Hogan stay exclusively to Marvel/Disney?

Now Peter will have to forget that Stark existed and will no longer have his tech that was given to him upon Stark's death?

What does this do to the whole potential multiverse storyline that was mentioned by Mysterio and will be explored by Docter Strange?

Biggest of all, what about the Skrull storyline that just really kicked off on the last credit scene of Far From Home???

This is crazy and stupid. Something needs to be done about this. It's having us acting like pissed off nerds lol.

falconsd56, kicker and sdogg like this

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

What does Happy Hogan stay exclusively to Marvel/Disney?

Now Peter will have to forget that Stark existed and will no longer have his tech that was given to him upon Stark's death?

What does this do to the whole potential multiverse storyline?

Biggest of all, what about the Skrull storyline that just really kicked off on the last credit scene of Far From Home???

This is crazy and stupid. Something needs to be done about this. It's having us acting like pissed off nerds lol.

Lol tell me about it. 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

14 minutes ago, Carter said:

I thought the multiverse thing was a lie Mysterio made up to appear as a hero. He even had a speech about how people are willing to believe anything after the snap.

He did indeed....but Dr Strange reestablished the idea of multiple universes, timelines and dimensions

10 hours ago, Carter said:

MCU Spider-Man wasn't really that good either. IMO.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Completely disagree and it has also been the best iteration yet... by far.

You can disagree, but every live action spider-man sucked so far. 

On 8/25/2019 at 3:12 PM, falconsd56 said:

He did indeed....but Dr Strange reestablished the idea of multiple universes, timelines and dimensions

Another thing.....

When are we going to find out who bought Stark/Avengers Tower?

How can that play out with Spider-Man gone from the MCU and what use is Happy Hogan now with Parker gone and Stark dead?

23 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Another thing.....

How can that play out with Spider-Man gone from the MCU and what use is Happy Hogan now with Parker gone and Stark dead?

So many questions....so few answers

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

10 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Another thing.....

Happy is now Sad AF. Aunt May is certifiably bangable.

ya_boi_j and DawnOfThemBirds like this

46 minutes ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

You have to join D23 to get that offer. I'm sorry but spending $100 to save $69 doesn't seem like a great deal. Maybe it's just me...

you didn't read it. there is a free one you can sign up for under both of those offers

Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing lol

DD: Objective Elite likes this

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

you didn't read it. there is a free one you can sign up for under both of those offers

Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing lol

Hmmm, let me try again.

ya_boi_j likes this