Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,192 posts in this topic

I really wanna see a version of moon Knight in some fashion outside of video games and comics. I would assume that the popularity isn't there which is why he is never discussed

I bought the first issue of the new on-going Moon Knight run, but just wasn't feeling it. I really wasn't digging the art and the story just didn't make me interested. I prefer the 90's MK stuff.

So...is Josh brolin in a costume or is Thanos CGI and Brolin is just the voice?

mostly cgi but you can see his face. Thanos is too big for Brolin to carry that costume lol
J-Nice likes this

mostly cgi but you can see his face. Thanos is too big for Brolin to carry that costume lol

I wonder if even the face is CGI and the artist just use some of his attributes like they did with Mark Rufalo and the Hulk. I was amazed at the way the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes move was done....some crazy technology was used to make that.

I wonder if even the face is CGI and the artist just use some of his attributes like they did with Mark Rufalo and the Hulk. I was amazed at the way the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes move was done....some crazy technology was used to make that.

If I had to guess, I'm gonna say yeah, exactly like that. I'll see if I can find some info on it

The beleaguered Gunn has often told the unrelenting Facebook commenters that the villain teased at the end of “The Avengers” has been cast, but that he intends to keep that under wraps.

Well, according to Latino Review, and confirmed by Variety Academy Award nominee Josh Brolin is who’s hiding underneath the veil of secrecy.

Since this news isn’t coming straight from Disney, it’s worth taking it with a small grain of salt. Latino Review has been on-point with Marvel, especially recently, but it’s not a done deal until you’re hearing it on Marvel.com or from Gunn, who has been pretty transparent throughout production.

If Brolin does end up voicing Thanos — the character is CGI — this is fantastic news.

Since his comeback with “No Country for Old Men,” Brolin has consistently been better than the movies he’s in. He would have made a solid Batman, but if this is his entry into the superhero movie world, I’m not going to complain.

“Guardians of the Galaxy” opens in theaters on August 1.

Not what you were looking for I know lol

The beleaguered Gunn has often told the unrelenting Facebook commenters that the villain teased at the end of "The Avengers" has been cast, but that he intends to keep that under wraps.

Well, according to Latino Review, and confirmed by Variety Academy Award nominee Josh Brolin is who's hiding underneath the veil of secrecy.

Since this news isn't coming straight from Disney, it's worth taking it with a small grain of salt. Latino Review has been on-point with Marvel, especially recently, but it's not a done deal until you're hearing it on Marvel.com or from Gunn, who has been pretty transparent throughout production.

If Brolin does end up voicing Thanos — the character is CGI — this is fantastic news.

Since his comeback with "No Country for Old Men," Brolin has consistently been better than the movies he's in. He would have made a solid Batman, but if this is his entry into the superhero movie world, I'm not going to complain.

"Guardians of the Galaxy" opens in theaters on August 1.

Not what you were looking for I know lol

Good research man...always in the know.

Man....the reviews this morning for Guardians have all pegged as incredible... Best soundtrack and best chemistry for a cast ever. I'm sure I will go see it tonight.

Man....the reviews this morning for Guardians have all pegged as incredible... Best soundtrack and best chemistry for a cast ever. I'm sure I will go see it tonight.

my pi said it was great. She tried to spoil it for me but I walked out on her

Saw Guardians tonight.....loved it. I wit dekivers th surprised by the teaser after the credits.

LMAO Howard the ******* Duck

Also died at "the great warrior Kevin Bacon"

By far the silliest of the marvel movies (which I'm guessing fits the tone of the Guardians comics) but it deliverd the sci-fi action adventure that was expected. In some ways it was better than Winter Soldier and in some ways it wasn't. Either way it was definitely worth the $10. Might even see again next weekend.

Flip Wilson likes this

LMAO Howard the ******* Duck

Also died at "the great warrior Kevin Bacon"

By far the silliest of the marvel movies (which I'm guessing fits the tone of the Guardians comics) but it deliverd the sci-fi action adventure that was expected. In some ways it was better than Winter Soldier and in some ways it wasn't. Either way it was definitely worth the $10. Might even see again next weekend.

Who put the sticks up their buts...that was cruel.

The ending had to have been one of the funniest finales I have ever saw. I hate to say it but this may be better than the avengers. Both are pretty similar but this one was just a touch better.

I thought the first Iron Man and The Winter Soldier were both better than the Avengers, how would you say it holds up against those movies? Pretty excited to go see this tomorrow.