Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

2,763 posts in this topic

I just found out....and let me say first. i can understand iron fist and Luke cage being canceledbut,,,They canceled Daredevil..What the heck? WOW.

56 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

I just found out....and let me say first. i can understand iron fist and Luke cage being canceledbut,,,They canceled Daredevil..What the heck? WOW.

Disney property. Highly successful. Disney has it's own streaming service. You do the math.

4 hours ago, Porkins said:

Disney property. Highly successful. Disney has it's own streaming service. You do the math.

Yep. And even though "Avengers: Infinity War" just popped up on Netflix, Disney already announced they aren't putting any more of their properties on Netflix or any other platform. Too bad DC has its own platform (which is bound to fail) or they could move in and take the place left by the Defenders.

Am I the only one who sees a "4" before the Avengers' "A" logo completely comes into focus? It's probably nothing but it looks almost too clear to be a mistake. It's too soon after the Disney/Fox merger to introduce the Fantastic Four but it looks like the number in previous FF logos.

sdogg likes this

12 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Not quite an official trailer but I'll take it

So will I.

The title "Avengers: Endgame" is fitting based on the story arc, but it just sounds less spectacular of a name that would follow "Infinity War".

13 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Am I the only one who sees a "4" before the Avengers' "A" logo completely comes into focus? It's probably nothing but it looks almost too clear to be a mistake. It's too soon after the Disney/Fox merger to introduce the Fantastic Four but it looks like the number in previous FF logos.

Well it is the 4th avengers lol

JayOzOne and falconsd56 like this

19 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

So will I.

The title "Avengers: Endgame" is fitting based on the story arc, but it just sounds less spectacular of a name that would follow "Infinity War".

I’m ok with “Endgame,” particularly given that both Tony Stark and Dr. Strange have used that term in the past two Avengers movies.

Man I am so pumped up for Captain Marvel and Avengers. Trailers reignited the hype for me. 

Anyone else notice how drenched in purple the Avengers Endgame logo is? Gonna be crazy to see how the soul stone factors into all of this. Introducing Warlock would blow my mind.

Hate that Daredevil got canned but I get it. Hopefully they still deliver on The Punisher. 

1 hour ago, Wade Gustafson said:

I’m ok with “Endgame,” particularly given that both Tony Stark and Dr. Strange have used that term in the past two Avengers movies.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Man I am so pumped up for Captain Marvel and Avengers. Trailers reignited the hype for me. 

Anyone else notice how drenched in purple the Avengers Endgame logo is? Gonna be crazy to see how the soul stone factors into all of this. Introducing Warlock would blow my mind.

Hate that Daredevil got canned but I get it. Hopefully they still deliver on The Punisher. 

I actually think that "Aquaman" looks good for a DC flick. But of course, they build their movies around action sequences, so the trailer should look great. They're so screwed up, I just read that they're resetting the entire universe based on Flashpoint so that they can plausibly replace Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck in addition to make fans forget all about B v S and Justice League.

With that said, the MCEU appears to be the result of a very organic beginning that grew into something huge. DC seems like they just started from huge from the giddyup. Would have been better with individual franchises a la Nolan's Dark Knight films instead of going for the whole schmeer from the start. Oh, and letting people associated with the comics (like Feige is) handle the planning instead of Warner Brothers executives. Greedy sumbitches.

Carter and Tiny Attorney like this

13 hours ago, slamee101 said:

Chilling. That scene in AOU is very foretelling. The moment when Tony and Steve reunite, will be the moment they turn the tide on Thanos. We have to get Steve finally saying "Avenger's, Assemble". 

Perhaps right before that scene in the trailer that showed most of the heroes (including the Hulk) charging in Wakanda. That scene could very well be redone in a new timeline and I believe we will see Ironman and perhaps even the GOTG charging as well. But in that scenario, I pitcher Cap being in his original uniform with his original shield. 

I wonder if the Dr. Strange used the word "Endgame" to perhaps trigger Tony into remembering that AOU conversation? They must come together. 

So many rumors swirling about Galactus being the true “big bad”. It will be a beautiful sight to see a real version of Galactus on the big screen and not a ******* cloud

sdogg and Carter like this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

So many rumors swirling about Galactus being the true “big bad”. It will be a beautiful sight to see a real version of Galactus on the big screen and not a ******* cloud

I don't see how he doesn't come into the picture with MCU phase 4 going wide open on the cosmic side of things. Galactus, Warlock, Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four... all gonna have to be in here eventually. I don't know how you have a Marvel universe with cosmic storylines that don't involve them.

ya_boi_j likes this

9 minutes ago, Carter said:

I don't see how he doesn't come into the picture with MCU phase 4 going wide open on the cosmic side of things. Galactus, Warlock, Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four... all gonna have to be in here eventually. I don't know how you have a Marvel universe with cosmic storylines that don't involve them.

For the love of god I hope Disney gets the Silver Surfer right. Warlock has already been teased in the Cocoon in GOTG so I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t show up in avengers 4. 

Carter likes this

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

For the love of god I hope Disney gets the Silver Surfer right. Warlock has already been teased in the Cocoon in GOTG so I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t show up in avengers 4. 

Still many questions that still need to be answered.

Like who bought the old Stark/Avengers Tower?

Was it Oscorp or the Fantastic 4?

Carter, falconsd56 and ya_boi_j like this