Padawan Knight

Marvel Cinematic Universe

3,160 posts in this topic

ya_boi_j ... get in here

I figured we should start a new topic for this instead of hijacking the Arrow thread (which deserves its own).

As a fan of Marvel, I'm watching it. Not the greatest show but it's been getting better. What do you think was that thing in the tube from the episode last night?

Definetely an alien. Been reading comments all day and peeps are saying that it is an inhuman and it's being suggested that skye is gonna become Ms. Marvel. That would be nice because at this particular moment they need someone with some type of power on their side. Blizzard and graviton are gonna be a handful alone

Sorry for hijacking the arrow thread. :D. The only thing I haven't like about AOS is how long it took to develop the characters. Anxious to see the captain America tie in. Who do you fellers think the clairvoyant is. Someone within or someone we haven't seen on screen yet

Side note, I just wanna throw it out there(I know, no one gives a ****). I think the comparisons people try to draw between this and arrow are completely ignorant. Arrow is a one man superhero show. This is a show about the team that hunts down bad guys and cleans up behind the big boys. Of course a show surrounding one main hero will develop faster. And the episodes that I have watched have not fulfilled the hype. Maybe I'm watching the wrong ones. But the people doing AOS asked for patience as better things were coming and they are making good on their promise.

Some good episodes here and there but admittedly it's connection to the Marvel universe is what's keeping me coming back. Imo they're going to need to pick it up some. (and lately they have)

Some good episodes here and there but admittedly it's connection to the Marvel universe is what's keeping me coming back. Imo they're going to need to pick it up some. (and lately they have)

yeah. They are picking up. Knowing that there are only 7-8 episodes left, there is a lot left on the table. Gotta find out who the clairvoyant is( my money says agent hand is it or working with him/her), gotta find out exactly what the being was and who skye truly is, gotta learn how it worked on coulson, then you have blizzard, deathlok and graviton plus the captain America crossover which I think will revolve around the fallout inside of shield. The captain America trailers are pointing into that direction which Is why I assume that, plus it looks as if fury dies as well. Question I want answered, why so many lies and secrets?

Definetely an alien. Been reading comments all day and peeps are saying that it is an inhuman and it's being suggested that skye is gonna become Ms. Marvel. That would be nice because at this particular moment they need someone with some type of power on their side. Blizzard and graviton are gonna be a handful alone

I have been reading the same things online.

I stopped watching after the 4th or so episode.

Boring.

It did start off real slow and boring. But it's really gotten better as others have said. Got a battle between Lorelei and Lady Sif coming, should be a good one!

Side note, I just wanna throw it out there(I know, no one gives a ****). I think the comparisons people try to draw between this and arrow are completely ignorant. Arrow is a one man superhero show. This is a show about the team that hunts down bad guys and cleans up behind the big boys. Of course a show surrounding one main hero will develop faster. And the episodes that I have watched have not fulfilled the hype. Maybe I'm watching the wrong ones. But the people doing AOS asked for patience as better things were coming and they are making good on their promise.

Arrow, is pretty good. It has it's moments where it's clearly a CW show, but then it has moments of just pure amazingness. I think both are good in their own right. I think Shield needs more drama, as bad as that sounds. It doesn't seem to have an identity. It's not funny, but it doesn't put me on the edge of my seat. It also doesn't have amazing action sequences or characters that I REAAAALLY care about. I really enjoy the show, it just needs to find an identity. I think they might be on the right track with the blue guy (Who I suspect is a Kree) and making the identity of the show mystery. I think if they turn the show into a grown up version of the Hardy Brothers/ Box Car Children without just making it another CSI ripoff, we'll be in for something special. I can't think of another show like that.

Arrow, is pretty good. It has it's moments where it's clearly a CW show, but then it has moments of just pure amazingness. I think both are good in their own right. I think Shield needs more drama, as bad as that sounds. It doesn't seem to have an identity. It's not funny, but it doesn't put me on the edge of my seat. It also doesn't have amazing action sequences or characters that I REAAAALLY care about. I really enjoy the show, it just needs to find an identity. I think they might be on the right track with the blue guy (Who I suspect is a Kree) and making the identity of the show mystery. I think if they turn the show into a grown up version of the Hardy Brothers/ Box Car Children without just making it another CSI ripoff, we'll be in for something special. I can't think of another show like that.

if what they say is true about corruption from within shield both on the show and in captain America, then drama is coming. And I'm telling y'all, I don't know why but agent Victoria hand is either or working with the clairvoyant. Think about what Quinn was saying this week. "Do you think it's a coincidence my men knew exactly where you were going when they killed your men" or something like that. The clairvoyant is a bad seed from within and it's all gotta play out soon

I have been reading the same things online.

It did start off real slow and boring. But it's really gotten better as others have said. Got a battle between Lorelei and Lady Sif coming, should be a good one!

im ready to see the battle between May and ward

Yeah i was thinking it was a Kree alien. If Skye becomes Ms. Marvel then that would make perfect sense since she got her powers from a Kree in her comic orgin.

Yeah i was thinking it was a Kree alien. If Skye becomes Ms. Marvel then that would make perfect sense since she got her powers from a Kree in her comic orgin.

i wonder when they will push that button. I'm gonna keep looking to see if the actress name pops up on the avengers 2 cast list

I watched the first few episodes and I couldn't get into it. I may have to give it another try.

if you are gonna pick it back up, start with the episode labeled "the magical place". That's where the first reveal for coulsons survival comes in. It's gotten a lot better since the first half of the season. The development process was drawn out way to long

ya_boi_j

I just re-watched the first full-length trailer for the upcoming Capt. America movie and I'm not so sure that Fury dies in it. Check out the scene at 1:57 and it looks like it's post car crash and surgery. Let me know what you think.

AF89 and Knight of God like this

ya_boi_j

I just re-watched the first full-length trailer for the upcoming Capt. America movie and I'm not so sure that Fury dies in it. Check out the scene at 1:57 and it looks like it's post car crash and surgery. Let me know what you think.

theres another one floating around showing cap and black widow standing over a covered body laying over a table and the words "Fury's last words were not to trust anyone" are spoken by cap. I'll look for it in a sec

The 2:07 spot in this one shows the scene I was talking about. There are too many trailers to pick through. The quote in my last post is what makes me assume that he dies but I also know he is signed on for a few more movies.