Marvel Cinematic Universe [may contain spoilers]

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Just got back home from seeing Black Panther. 

I thought they handled Boseman passing about as well as they possibly could. Not gonna lie I had a few tears run out at times.

It wasn’t perfect, but we enjoyed it. Curious to see how they use Namor in the future. I was a bit disappointed they didn’t tie in the scene from Endgame where Wakanda is briefing Black Widow about an underwater earthquake or explosion, but they wrote it all well enough.

48 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Agreed.

I had couple of teary eyed moments.

The MCU opening got me. It was like when they did the Stan Lee tribute.

Overall it was a good movie.

Angela Bassett is still stunning.

The mid credit scene seems to have satisfied most who moaned and groaned about T' Challa not being recasted. Still can't believe that was a thing but that just shows a lot about how far we've came. Which isn't far at all

58 minutes ago, Tribal Chief said:

The mid credit scene seems to have satisfied most who moaned and groaned about T' Challa not being recasted. Still can't believe that was a thing but that just shows a lot about how far we've came. Which isn't far at all

Yup....it sets up some very interesting possibilities for BP3.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Yup....it sets up some very interesting possibilities for BP3.

Young Avengers, maybe? The time jump will be massive enough by then 

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

But I agree with @Carter that, they handled the death about as well as they possibly could from a pure story aspect 

They did. I saw people say they rushed it and should have worked it in. I'm like huh? We all know the actor died IRL. WTF you want them to do? The complaints about it are stupid and make no sense at all

16 hours ago, Tribal Chief said:

Young Avengers, maybe? The time jump will be massive enough by then 

They did. I saw people say they rushed it and should have worked it in. I'm like huh? We all know the actor died IRL. WTH you want them to do? The complaints about it are stupid and make no sense at all

To be honest, I wonder what will be the story arc of Storm once she debuts in the MCU?

Will there still be a Storm and BP love story eventually like in the comics?

4 hours ago, DonGonnaFindTFOut said:

To be honest, I wonder what will be the story arc of Storm once she debuts in the MCU?

Will there still be a Storm and BP love story eventually like in the comics?

Yeah Storm is one that I’m looking out for. They already kinda softly set up the foundation with Namor talking about how he is a mutant. But knowing the MCU writers, that could mean nothing.

Kinda think Fantastic Four will be prioritized before we get into any legit X-Men territory.

They better do Gambit justice, that’s all I’m asking for. 

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah Storm is one that I’m looking out for. They already kinda softly set up the foundation with Namor talking about how he is a mutant. But knowing the MCU writers, that could mean nothing.

Kinda think Fantastic Four will be prioritized before we get into any legit X-Men territory.

They better do Gambit justice, that’s all I’m asking for. 

I think F4 comes first as well. My memory might be completely wrong but wasn't there an article a while back saying that the actors couldn't be changed until like 2024-2025? 

Personally, I want young actors to play the parts. By young I mean under 50. Yeah Hugh will be in Deadpool 3 but it's time to let the part go. 

Then again Fox took away my want to see another X-Men movie so hopefully Marvel brings it with both franchises 

25 minutes ago, DonGonnaFindTFOut said:

Wonder who's the villain in this?

Shang Chi's sister?

Well you would think since it has to do with time.... There's good chance that it still may be Kang or maybe even Doom.

Kang is going to be the big bad of the saga so it would make sense that he's in multiple movies.

3 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Well you would think since it has to do with time.... There's good chance that it still may be Kang or maybe even Doom.

Kang is going to be the big bad of the saga so it would make sense that he's in multiple movies.

Had not thought about that until you said something lol

On 11/22/2022 at 5:03 PM, Tribal Chief said:

Fan finally got to see BP. I knew what was coming and still cried 5 times 😂 death is a bish no matter 

Just saw it early yesterday at the Thanksgiving 11:30 am showing.

I knew what was coming to thanks to an informant, but man it was pretty good.

Ain't gonna lie I shed a tear drop for da homie Chadwick Bosman. It's still just really sad.

Looks like there maybe some political warfare brewing internationally over the vibrainium.

54 minutes ago, DonGonnaFindTFOut said:

Just saw it early yesterday at the Thanksgiving 11:30 am showing.

I knew what was coming to thanks to an informant, but man it was pretty good.

Ain't gonna lie I shed a tear drop for da homie Chadwick Bosman. It's still just really sad.

Looks like there maybe some political warfare brewing internationally over the vibrainium.

Chadwick and the Queen stole my tears. Then when that Rhianna song hit I say there both times and just shed some lol. That post credit scene set up the future in a pleasant way