Marvel Cinematic Universe [may contain spoilers]

14 minutes ago, biloxifalcon said:

Why is there such a difference between the quality of what we see in the movies and what we see on TV? Really wondering.

Budget and time, mostly. Look at the credits following any MCEU cinematic release and you'll see literally hundreds (or thousands) of digital effects artists and a dozen or more VFX shops. Each shop tackles a certain aspect of VFX like lighting, scenery, buildings, etc.

It takes years to produce some of the effects for the movies and oftentimes, they're already being processed before the cast is set. They can get away with a less-involved production for TV because even on a big screen television, details don't need to be perfect. That's why the budget for a movie like No Way Home can be more than all of the Disney+ show budgets combined.

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Budget and time, mostly. Look at the credits following any MCEU cinematic release and you'll see literally hundreds (or thousands) of digital effects artists and a dozen or more VFX shops. Each shop tackles a certain aspect of VFX like lighting, scenery, buildings, etc.

It takes years to produce some of the effects for the movies and oftentimes, they're already being processed before the cast is set. They can get away with a less-involved production for TV because even on a big screen television, details don't need to be perfect. That's why the budget for a movie like No Way Home can be more than all of the Disney+ show budgets combined.

Thx! Basically 💰.

17 hours ago, biloxifalcon said:

Why is there such a difference between the quality of what we see in the movies and what we see on TV? Really wondering.

The budgets are vastly different. That being said, even the quality of CGI in the movies hasn't been as good lately. There's a while thing about it. You should check out articles or YouTube videos, or something.

13 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Marvel Studios Reportedly Signs Henry Cavill, John Boyega, John Krasinski, Denzel Washington, and More

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/marvel-studios-reportedly-signs-henry-034800824.html

@Tribal Chief @JayOzOne @Mr. Hoopah! @biloxifalcon @falconsd56

@RandomFan @Carter

@Padawan Knight

That is a lot of acting talent.

8 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

That is a lot of acting talent.

Exactly

I have a very strong feeling what most of them will more than likely be involved in.

Denzel Washington, Henry Cavil, and John Boyega are the biggest wildcards. Have exactly no clue with them. Although Denzel Washington and Marvel could shock us all and play Magneto instead of Esposito.

40 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Marvel Studios Reportedly Signs Henry Cavill, John Boyega, John Krasinski, Denzel Washington, and More

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/marvel-studios-reportedly-signs-henry-034800824.html

@Tribal Chief @JayOzOne @Mr. Hoopah! @biloxifalcon @falconsd56

@RandomFan @Carter

@Padawan Knight

Wow, this should be EPIC as long as the script/source material is! They need to hurry the **** up though! I just turned 65!

15 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I was howling at Wong having an episode of The Sopranos spoiled for him. Not a great episode overall, but that whole storyline with Wong and the drunk chick is gold. 

I enjoyed the entire episode of myself.

It was probably the funniest episode from start to finish imo.

I really dig the fourth wall breaks and the second rate magician was hilarious.

The first time he said his name I thought for a second that he said Johnny blaze and I was going to get pissed.

Thunderbolts lineup was released. Folks are upset that Baron Zemo and Abomination weren't included. Looks like Taskmaster's a dude, now. I'm not keen on Red Guardian's return because he was unnecessary comic relief in Black Widow. But, Marvel gets the benefit of the doubt from me, so I'll hold off on my criticism.